ACWA Power Jobs Careers: UAE Saudi Arabia. Here you can find solar energy jobs in ACWA Solar Plant. ACWA Power is a developer, investor, co-owner and operator of a portfolio of power generation and desalinated water
production plants currently with presence in 10 countries including in the Middle East and North Africa, Southern Africa and South East Asia regions. In 2002, the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia decided to increase the role the private sector played in the Saudi economy by opening up the production of electricity and desalinated water to the private sector to own and operate.
Here you can find solar energy jobs in ACWA Solar Plant. Recognizing the opportunity that this significant shift in policy offered, ACWA Holding (representing the Abunayyan Trading Company and Abdulkadir Al Muhaidib &
Sons Co.) along with the MADA Group for Industrial and Commercial Development (MADA Group) formed a joint venture under the name of ACWA Power Projects in 2004. The latter was the forerunner of present day ACWA Power, which was subsequently founded in 2008.
The people working for ACWA Power remain the key pillars of our success. The need to attract, retain and engage expanding teams to support our growth will be a significant focus at ACWA Power as we enter the second decade of our journey.
While we are blessed with a highly talented, committed and enthusiastic team of professionals who come from diverse backgrounds and a broad base of nationalities- which sets us apart from our peers- we also place significant emphasis on developing the local workforce in the various countries in which we work.
ACWA Power Jobs & Careers in Dubai, UAE & Saudi Arabia 2020
• Company/Organization: ACWA Power
• Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
ACWA Power Jobs Careers. As part of the P&C Management team
- · Contribute to the definition of the P&C key inputs to the overall AP strategy as well as to setting the objectives and the budget for the P&C enabling function at AP Group level
- · Contribute to the definition of the P&C enabling function organization at Corporate level
- · Participate to all relevant Governing bodies of the P&C enabling functions
N&D unit objectives, organization, and budget
- · Propose the strategy, the objectives, and the budget (capex, opex and KPIs) for the N&D unit for approval by the CP&CO, and monitor the performance
- · Propose the N&D unit organization, the required profiles, staffing, job descriptions and KPI’s
- · Allocate N&D resources to P&C and N&D unit initiatives and manage the workload
- · Propose and implement continuous improvement programs for the L&D unit
- · Contribute to the conception and roll out of change and business quality programs at P&C level and propose specific programs for the N&D unit
- · Manage the HR resources in the N&D unit: nomination, objective setting, development, appraisal, …
- · Develop and nurture the pipeline of talent within the P&C function
ACWA Power Jobs Careers: N&D policies
- · Monitor relevant legislation and regulation
- · Define and propose policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines for L&D function
- · Ensure roll out and buy-in of policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines across AP
- · Establish a framework to systematize capturing and leveraging lessons learned
ACWA Power Jobs Careers: N&D strategy and plans
- · Analyze data from Corporate and BU staffing trends and forecasts
- · Analyze relevant data from key HR related processes of Enabling Functions and BUs: recruiting, talent management, and performance management
- · Define L&D strategies, goals, KPI’s, programs, and plans for AP, for Corporate Enabling Functions and BUs (at BU, Region, and company level)
- · Benchmark N&D programs, targets and results of industry peers, and of best practice companies across industries
ACWA Power Jobs Careers: UAE Saudi Arabia
|ACWA Power Jobs Careers; Content Specialist||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|ACWA Power Jobs Careers:Human Resources Business Partner||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|ACWA Power Jobs Careers:Paralegal||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Accountant (1 year -Fixed Term Contract)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|ACWA Power Jobs Careers:Finance Manager – Taweelah||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|ACWA Power Jobs Careers:Head of Nationalization and Diversity||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|ACWA Power Jobs Careers:Insurance Senior Manager||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
How to Apply for ACWA Power Jobs Openings?
ACWA Power Jobs Careers. Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for ACWA Power jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each ACWA Power jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official ACWA Power careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your ACWA Power Job Application Online.
- Job Vacancies at Ajman University: Ajman & Fujairah, UAE
- Trafigura Careers: UAE USA India UK Singapore Greece
- PAE Job Vacancies: Pacific Architects & Engineers
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process