ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs & Careers: Abu Dhabi, UAE. Are you looking ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs openings?. We have listed here the latest ADNOC Logistics and Services careers for you. You can apply from the below listed job vacancies of ADNOC L&S. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
ADNOC Logistics & Services 100% owned by ADNOC, trade under the brand name of ADNOC Logistics & Services, the legal name of the company is registered as Abu Dhabi Marine Operations and Services Company LLC. ADNOC Logistics & Services (ADNOC L&S) is the maritime logistics arm of ADNOC Group, a key enabler to ADNOC’s Smart Growth Strategy 2030 and catalyst for Abu Dhabi’s growth and diversification, delivering high In-Country Value.
ADNOC L&S the largest fully integrated shipping and logistics company in the UAE, supporting the entire oil and gas supply chain through three major business segments: shipping, integrated logistics and marine services. The company’s world-class assets are complemented by an integrated service offering that provides single-stop, end-to-end solutions, maximizing value for our customers, ADNOC and the UAE.
ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs & Careers: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Company/Organization: ADNOC Logistics and Services (ADNOC L&S)
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs. Responder, Oil Spill & HNS Resp.(Zirku)
Mobilize, deploy and operate OSR & HNS equipment, both on-shore and off-shore, to ensure timely and relevant emergency response.
- Participate in the Survey Team to confirm the incident & identify its scale, and accordingly, reports findings to enable efficient and informed decision-making at management level. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
- Participates in the production of the Site Specific Protection Plan.
- Execute the preparation of the emergency site for oil spill & HNS materials removal and disposal (including constructing containment etc.) in order to minimize the crisis’ impact in a safe manner.
- Collects, contains, tests, stores, transports and, when required, disposal of Hazardous, Noxious and Non-Hazardous materials, as directed, and in accordance with the corporate policies and applicable laws, in order to ensure proper damage control. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
- Stores, maintains the equipment during operations and rehabilitation after operations.
- Ensures that all equipment is properly labelled and optimally functional.
- Assists in periodic reviews of the OSR & HNS equipment installations in collaboration with the other staff to ensure that all equipment is operationally ready. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
- Assists in the development of emergency reports when needed to ensure accurate reporting.
- Remains on-call as per the duty roster in order to respond in a timely manner to emergencies.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by Base Manager to fully contribute to the wide range of Departmental operations. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs. Regular contacts with the Base Manager, and staff to receive instruction / provide information.
- Regular contacts with the OSR Operations staff for work coordination.
- Regular contacts with the relevant stakeholders within the Department.
- INDEPENDENCE OF OPERATION
Reports to and receive work direction from the Base Manager.
- Shall apply all HSE guidelines.
- Shall maintain the overall image of ADNOC L & S Oil Spill & HNS Response Department through wearing the distributed uniform (e.g. coverall and safety shoes) during working hours. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School Certificate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 2 years of experience in Oil Spill or Emergency response field.
- Accreditation: IMO (level 1 & 2)
- T- BOSIET
ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs. Implements and executes the operational instructions and Oil spill Response (OSR) / Hazmat emergency response plans in order to enable the delivery of seamless emergency response with minimal human, environmental and financial impact
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
• Mobilizes, deploys and operates OSR and Hazmat equipment, both on-shore and off-shore, (depending on the experience level and training) to ensure timely and relevant emergency response. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Participates in the Survey Team to confirm the incident and identify its scale, and accordingly, reports findings to enable efficient and informed decision-making at Management level. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Executes the preparation of the emergency site for oil spill/ hazmat materials removal and disposal (including constructing containment etc.) in order to minimise the crisis’ impact in a safe manner.
• Collects, contains, tests, stores, transports and, when required, disposes of hazardous and non-hazardous materials, as directed, and in accordance with the corporate policies and applicable laws, in order to ensure proper damage control. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Ensures familiarization of all deployment and operating equipment. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Stores, maintains and rehabilitates all OSR/ Hazmat equipment after operations to ensure that it is in a constant state of operational readiness.
• Ensures that all equipment (such as lifting gear, etc.) is properly labelled and optimally functional.
• Assists in periodic reviews of the OSR and hazmat installations in collaboration with the Safety and Maintenance staff to ensure that all equipment is operationally ready.
• Assists in the development of emergency reports when needed to ensure accurate reporting.
• Remains on-call as per the duty roster in order to respond in a timely manner to emergencies. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)
ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs.Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
2 years of experience in a crisis and emergency-related field, preferably in a similar industry.
Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
Sr. Internal Auditor (Specialized Audit)
Perform assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues.
Assist in the periodic Risk Assessments and development of the Risk-Based Work Plans and the periodic reporting to the Audit Committee and Senior Management on internal audit activities, performance, significant risk exposures, controls/governance issues and other related matters.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Participate in initiating/promoting the establishment and continuous improvement of the Corporate Governance Framework including Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Code of Conduct, Ethics and Values.
Internal Audit Plan
• Assist in the development of Annual Audit Plan (AAP) based on the results of risk assessment exercise.
• Provide input for the periodic reporting on audit activities and performance relative to its plans, significant risk exposures, control/governance issues and other related matters. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Assist the auditors in the examination and analysis of records through executing audit program steps for the assigned audits. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Develop process understanding of assigned business processes and determines business objectives, main functions, the nature of activities, potential risks and controls to be reviewed.Develop a detailed audit program / Risk & Control Matrix (RCM) for the assigned audit including the objectives, potential risk, key controls, audit procedures and the use of audit techniques and tools to evaluate governance, risks and controls processes, and submits audit program to for review and approval.
• Determine auditing procedures to be applied, including the use of Information Systems Audit Techniques, statistical sampling method or others.Ensure that adequate working papers and all relevant information are continuously documented and updated in the automated Audit Management System in accordance with pre-defined templates and audit procedures.
• Perform the audit in accordance with the approved audit program and ensures that audit objectives have been met to support the audit conclusions/results.
• Identify, obtain, analyse and appraise related systems and evidentiary data/information. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
Apply Also: 17 Jobs You Can Get With Just HTML And CSS
• Prepare working papers which record and summarize data on the assigned audit and the results of the audit examination. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Appraise the adequacy of the corrective actions taken by management on audit recommendations through follow up audits and periodically reviews and updates the status of management action plans.
• Ensures that approved audit objectives have been met with adequate coverage of all relevant areas. Also ensures that sufficient appropriate audit evidence is obtained to support the conclusion and recommendations, and that the work has been performed in accordance with professional audit standards.
• Participate in conducting special reviews and undertakes administrative duties as directed by Head of Internal Audit. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Perform (also supervises audits performed by Internal Auditors) in accordance with the approved RACM and professional standards on internal auditing. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
• Ensures tasks assigned to junior staff are adequately performed and deliverables are in accordance with ADNOC Internal Audit procedures and quality standards.
• Identify high risk areas and key control points of the system to be reviewed.
• Evaluate the system’s effectiveness based on his / her business and audit experience and modifies, if necessary, the scope of the review, with the approval of Team Leader / Department Manager.
• Participate in special committees to provide independent and objective professional advice and consultancy services. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Auditing or relevant discipline
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• 8 years of relevant experience in internal auditing, with varied experience in oil and gas operations and their inherent challenges/risks in the context of corporate function.
• Familiarity with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and other standards and their interpretation and application to Internal Auditing practice.
• Experience in managing and tracking time for different Internal Audit related activities.
• Proficiency in utilising various business applications to gather/ verify information with guidance.
• High interpersonal skills in line with the Corporate Role that requires interaction with all levels of Management in ADNOC and the Group Companies. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
Audit Certifications (e.g. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, ACCA, CIMA).
Editor & Content Developer
Edit, translate and create Arabic content for Media platforms, Company publications, and contribute to the issuance of Company communications and marketing content. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
- Edit and create Arabic content and supervise all stages of their making and coverage includes
- Contributing to the planning, selecting material, interviewing, writing and translating to ensure consistent, accurate and high quality content through diverse platforms: video, articles, and social media.
- Prepare and extract various news summaries and articles of interest to the Company from local and international newspapers concerning political, economic or social development for distribution to the Management.
- Collect data, translate, edit and ensuring availability of adequate supply of material for preparation of the Annual Report.
- Edit company advertisements and notices and reflect appropriate changes and processes in line with company requirements.
- Contribute to the selection to recommend graphics, such as drawings, diagrams, pictures and charts to illustrate manuscript and conform to space and subject matter requirements.
- Prepare the contents of company’s website ensuring conformity of its design and text.
- Write and edit material for company’s electronic multi-media products to ensure accuracy and
- Completion. ADNOC Logistics and Services Jobs
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Performance Management.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism
- Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 6 years of experience in Arabic editing, scripting and content writing within a large industrial organization Or, experience as a journalist in UAE Media.
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.