ADNOC Onshore Careers & Jobs Abu Dhabi 2021. ADNOC Onshore is majority owned by ADNOC, which has a 60% stake in the company. Our other Shareholders are BP (10%), TOTAL (10%), CNPC (8%), JODCO (5%), CEFC (4%), and GS Energy (3%). Our oil and gas outputs account for around 53% of the UAE’s total production, placing us at the heart of the UAE’s energy strategy and its vision for socio-economic growth and prosperity.
Our goal is to increase our daily production capacity to 1.8 million barrels by the end of 2018, and 2 million barrels by the end of 2020. We offer a broad-range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance their careers in the energy sector.
Established in 1971, the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is one of the world’s leading energy producers. Over its 45-year history, ADNOC has steadily diversified and expanded its operations, comprising 18 companies and subsidiaries to create an integrated oil and gas company spanning exploration and production, refining, petrochemicals and distribution.
ADNOC Onshore Careers & Jobs Abu Dhabi 2021
• Company/Organization: Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (Adnoc Onshore)
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
ADNOC Onshore (ADCO) Job Vacancies 2021: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life.
|SUPERVISOR, FRACTURE & COMPLETION||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|ADNOC Onshore: ENGINEER, HSE||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|SPLT, RESERVOIR ENGRING (SIMULATION)||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|ADNOC Onshore: EXPERT, PETROPHYSICS||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|Team Leader, Leadership Development||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|ADNOC Onshore: Senior Executive, Market Research||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|Specialist, Downstream Communications (UAE National)||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|ADNOC Onshore: Senior Paralegal||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
|ADNOC Onshore: Inspector (Painting and Insulation)||Abu Dhabi, UAE||View & Apply|
How to Apply for ADNOC Group Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for ADNOC Group jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each ADNOC Group jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official ADNOC Group careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your ADNOC Group Job Application Online.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world.
In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies.
ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
- Seadrill Offshore & Onshore Jobs: UAE, Canada, Mexico, USA, UK, India, Norway
- Exciting Career Opportunities at Canon: UAE, UK, Qatar, KSA, Egypt
- PepsiCo Job Vacancies: Urgent Job Recruitment in PEPSI 2021
- Exciting Career Openings at Epson: UAE, UK, USA, Canada
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.