Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: Al Ansari Exchange, a leading exchange company in the UAE with the largest branch network started as an offshoot of a flourishing general trading business of the Al Ansari family almost 60 years ago,
primarily to meet the foreign exchange and remittance needs of their trading partners and customers, at a time when formal banking was yet to be established in the Country. Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies
With the gradual evolution and semblance of banking in the mid-1960s, the first branch was opened in Abu Dhabi in 1966. The Company has made quick strides thereon and progressed to emerge as one of the largest and most popular exchange companies in the UAE
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: Today Al Ansari Exchange boasts of a network of over 190 branches, employing over 2000 multi-lingual staff who cater to millions of customers with fast, reliable and efficient service at very competitive charges.
Al Ansari Exchange Jobs & Careers
• Company/Organization: Al Ansari Exchange
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
COUNTER STAFF/CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WITH BANKING EXPERIENCE
Location: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah
Experience: 1 – 6 yrs.
Education: Basic – Any Graduation
Nationality: Pakistani, Any Arabic National, Indian, Filipino
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: Manage and handle the cash / cheque transactions at the counter and ensure the delivery of quality service to customers while adhering to operational controls and avoiding cash excesses and shortages.
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: Carry out smooth and error -free transactions within the branch, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy. Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies
Ensure all teller transactions and other routine processing is done as per laid down procedures and central bank guidelines and ensure due diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering and other regulatory requirements.
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: Provide information and guidance to customers through the delivery of excellent customer service to resolve customer queries and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor Degree Holder; Formal training or banking experience would be an added advantage
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Numerical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
• Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Apply Also: These 10 Blog Niches Will Help You Make Money
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience: 3 – 6 yrs.
Education:Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies: To develop and maintain java applications as per the business and operational requirements of the company in line with the industry standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent English communication skills
• Age between 23 – 35 years old
• Engineering graduate / post-graduation degree holder
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven experience in JAVA, J2EE and Full Stack Development.
• Proven Hands On development experience in databases like Oracle, Mysql or equivalent
• Banking & Financial industry experience is an asset.
Al Ansari Exchange Job Vacancies
- CBRE Job Vacancy Opening in 2021: United States
- AlMansoori Oil And Gas Job Vacancies: UAE, Iraq, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, India
- General Mills Careers & Jobs։ UAE, India, USA, Singapore, Malaysia
- Bureau Veritas Jobs and Careers. Consumer Products Services
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.