Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: Saudi Arabia & UAE
• Company/Organization: Almarai
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia & UAE
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Head of Internal Audit (Corporate)
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: The Head of Internal Audit will be responsible to direct and lead the risk-based planning and conduct of technical, operational, financial and compliance audits;
fraud investigations and special reviews across the company and its Joint Venture operations and provide an independent and objective assessment to the
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: Executive Leadership and the Board, by way of the Audit & Risk Committee (A&RC) on effectiveness of Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Internal Control, and accountability processes.
Requirement: Potential candidate must meet requirements below:
- Have at least 15 years’ progressive experience in combined Internal Audit and Risk Assessment
- A minimum of 5 years in leadership, ideally Head of Internal Audit, in a reputable organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related major
- Professional qualification, such as CPA, ACCA, CIA is required
- Prior experience in any of the BIG 4
- Strong communication in English (written and spoken)
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: Almarai offers a competitive package, generous leave, medical coverage, discretionary bonus, training, and development etc.
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: To facilitate and enhance the Company’s communication in a multi-national external and internal environment by gathering, documenting and translating/editing written materials and oral interpretation between English/Arabic into clear, readable documents to be used across the company.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: Work requires creative and technical writing, editing and coordination skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Business administration or a related field.
Almarai Jobs Recruitment Careers: At least two (2) years must be specialized gained in the same environment. Specialized experience includes preparing technical documentation, which is to include researching for applicable standards.
General experience includes technical writing and documentation experience pertaining to all aspects of translation and documentation aspects.
Computer literate. Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Roche Healthcare Job Openings: US UK Canada UAE Qatar India
- SAIC Jobs: UAE Qatar US UK Iraq Kuwait Afghanistan Bahrain
- JLL Careers: Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate Worldwide Job Vacancies 2020
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process