Android Developer Full Time – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications on the Android platform.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications on the Android platform. You will be working alongside developers, testers, and business analysts and other platform engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
Your role will be in developing new features as well as maintaining and fixing bugs in a large code base. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Android Developer Full Time – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
● Translate requirements and designs into high quality code.
● Design, build, and maintain robust and secure code.
● Collaborate with the team to deﬁne, design, and ship new features.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and ﬁx bugs.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Computer Science or related field.
Associate Android Developer Certificate. (Preferred)
Knowledge in the following fields:
● Experience in Android development. (Requierd)
● Strong knowledge of the Android SDK and keeping up with the latest features and releases. (Preferred)
● Strong knowledge in the Java and Kotlin programming languages. (Preferred)
● Familiarity with modern Android architectures and developing testable code
● Familiarity with the fundamentals of testing (unit tests, integration tests)
● Familiarity in integrating with RESTful APIs
● Familiarity with Secure coding.
● Familiarity in working with SQLite.
● Familiarity in developing concurrent code.
● Proﬁcient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
● Familiarity with Gradle
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology