Arab Monetary Fund Jobs & Careers 2020: Arab Monetary Fund is a Regional Arab Organisation, Founded in 1976, and has started operations in 1977.
Member Countries (22) are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Tunisia, Algeria, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen, Comoros.
AMF offers employment contracts for the initial period of two years and renewable for a similar period or periods based on the employee performance. In some cases, AMF recruits temporary experts and consultants for short periods to work in AMF headquarter or to participate in AMF missions to member countries.
The member States shall co-operate among themselves and with the Fund for the realisation of the goals of the Fund and each member shall, in particular.
- Reduce the restrictions on current payments among member States and the restrictions on the transfer of capital and the transfer of profits therefrom, with a view to the total elimination of the said restrictions.
- Endeavour to achieve the necessary degree of co-ordination between Arab economic policies, particularly financial and monetary, in a manner that will contribute to Arab economic integration and assist in creating the necessary conditions for the establishment of a unified Arab currency.
The Fund shall co-operate with similar Arab institutions to achieve its objectives, likewise, when necessary, it shall co-operate with similar international organisations.
The Fund shall provide technical assistance and services in the financial and monetary sphere to member States, which conclude economic agreements aimed at attaining a monetary union between them as on of the stages leading the realisation of the goals of the Fund.
Apply Also: Fawaz Group Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: Kuwait
Arab Monetary Fund Jobs & Careers 2020
• Company/Organization: Arab Monetary Fund
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: AMF Job Vacancies UAE
|Testing and Trialing Engineer – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Software Developer – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Payment Chief Architect – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Integration Engineer – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: DevOps Engineer – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Chief Architect -Payments- Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Data Scientist – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Application Administration – Payments- Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Statistician – Economic database management Specialist||UAE||View & Apply|
|Financial Sector Specialist – Financial Markets||UAE||View & Apply|
|Financial Sector Specialist – Fintech||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Senior Financial Sector Specialist||UAE||View & Apply|
|Economist -Specialized in National Accounts||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Senior Economist||UAE||View & Apply|
|Business Operations Specialist- Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: KYC Analyst- Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: HR Spcialist- Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Transaction Investigator – Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Risk Specialist- Buna||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Fixed Income Dealer||UAE||View & Apply|
|Economic Researcher||UAE||View & Apply|
|Communications Specialist- Arab Regional Payment System (ARPS)||UAE||View & Apply|
|Database Administrator||UAE||View & Apply|
|Arab Monetary Fund Jobs: Chief, Treasury Division||UAE||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Arab Monetary Fund Careers?
If you want to grow with Arab Monetary Fund, the best way to apply for a job vacancy to submit an online job application. There, you need to set up your personal job profile on Arab Monetary Fund, official website and you will be able to apply directly for any job vacancy announced for hiring.
You can explore all the available positions through their user-friendly job search feature. So just follow the steps below to submit a job application online:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with each Arab Monetary Fund, job title. [you will be landed on Arab Monetary Fund careers portal]
- There you have to create your job profile [if you have already created Arab Monetary Fund, careers login ID then login to your job profile using that credentials]
- Click on “Apply Now” button
- Upload your updated resume or CV
- Click on “Submit Job Application”
Arab Monetary Fund is a Regional Arab Organisation, Founded in 1976, and has started operations in 1977. Member Countries (22) are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Tunisia, Algeria, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen, Comoros.
The fund aims at contributing to the achievement of the following objectives:
- Correcting disequilibria in the balance of payments of member States.
- Striving for the removal of restrictions on current payments between member States.
- Establishing policies and modes of Arab monetary co-operation.
- Rendering advice, whenever called upon to do so, with regard to policies related to the investment of the financial resources of member States in foreign markets.
- Promoting the development of Arab financial markets.
- Paving the way towards the creation of a unified Arab currency.
- Promote trade among member States
Apply Also: EDGE Group Careers & Recruitment: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- YASREF Oil and Gas Careers & Recruitment: Saudi Arabia
- Honeywell Jobs: UAE, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait, USA, UK, India, Malaysia, Canada
- Schneider Electric Jobs: UAE, Qatar, USA, UK, India, Malaysia, Canada, Singapore
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.