BHP manages the mass workforce of over 62000 employees and contractors engaging across more than 90 locations globally. The company is seeking highly talented individuals to take on the role of multiple job positions.
Although, BHP is currently receiving recruitment queries and job applications in large scale during this COVID-19 pandemic period, the company is trying to manage all applications and address the queries regarding job opportunities at BHP.BHP Careers
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities.
Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.BHP Careers
BHP Employment Opportunities for Freshers and Experienced
|Job Location||Worldwide Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent Diploma or Degree|
|Experience||Experience an Asset|
|Salary Range||Depend upon job title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive according to Company Law|
BHP Company Overview
The headquarter of the BHP mining and metal company is located in Houston, USA, with assets located in other multiple locations globally such as the US Gulf of Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Western Gulf of Mexico, Eastern Canada, Barbados and Australia. BHP produces metals, oil and gas predominantly in the basins of the US Gulf of Mexico, Australia, Trinidad and Tobago.
The company is also working to find out the future petroleum resources through an active appraisal and exploration program in the nearby locations described above.BHP Careers
BHP produces approximately 300,000 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day on average from their operated and non-operated assets around the world. That’s enough petrol to fuel a medium sized car for 10,000 trips around the world.BHP Careers
Latest BHP Careers and Job Vacancy Recruitment 2020
BHP Careers: New Job Openings Australia
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic | Field Maintenance | South Flank Australia — Apply Now
- Superintendent Technology Control Systems |WAIO | MAC & Yandi | FIFO – Australia — Apply Now
- Principal Supply Chain Apps WAIO – App Development – Australia — Apply Now
- Data Quality Principal — Australia — Apply Now
- DevOps Specialist – HR ERP (SAP SuccessFactors) Applications — — Apply Now
- Project Team Coordinator — Australia — Apply Now
- Specialist Value Chain | Category Management | Earth Moving Tyres –Australia — Apply Now
- Auto Electrician | MEM | South Flank –Australia — Apply Now
- Condition Monitoring Technician | Eastern Ridge – Australia — Apply Now
BHP Careers: New Job Openings Philippines, Singapore, Canada
- Superintendent – Island Copper — Canada — Apply Now
- Specialist HR Reward* (Night Shift) — Philippines — Apply Now
- Analyst Inventory Planner (Spanish Speaker)– Philippines — Apply Now
- Specialist, Decision Evaluation — Philippines — Apply Now
- Analyst HR Reward (Night shift)* — Philippines — Apply Now
- Specialist HR Global Mobility* — Philippines — Apply Now
- Administrator HR Org Management — Malaysia — Apply Now
- Principal Maritime Sustainability -Singapore — Apply Now
- Principal Media (Singapore) — — Apply Now
Technical Project Manager —- Singapore — Apply Now
BHP Careers: New Job Openings Chile
How to Apply for BHP Job Vacancies?
BHP Careers.BHP’s petroleum business has a large number employees across their global locations. The ultimate goal of the company is to attract and develop the highly talented and self-motivated individuals in the industry.
The company also committed to support employee’s careers and skills development. So, if you want to join highly professional team of BHP, just follow the recruitment process described below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each BHP job title [You will be redirected to official career portal of BHP Petroleum]
- Read all the job description and job details such as duties and responsibilities, required skills and education, and other job related requirements very carefully
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Open your job profile using BHP Careers Login ID and Password [If you don’t have login details, you can create new job profile immediately]
- Upload the latest and updated CV/Resume with attractive cover letter.
- Submit your BHP online job application form.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.BHP Careers
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life.BHP Careers
These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.BHP Careers
The safety of BHP’s people and our candidates is our number one priority. Due to the unfolding circumstances of COVID-19 and the Government regulations in place to deal with the pandemic, your working location and/or roster as advertised in this advert may be temporarily subject to change whilst the government regulations are in place.
This is to ensure the health safety of our workforce, and to implement effective social distancing measures. These changes if applicable will be discussed at screening and interview stage.BHP Careers
- Philips Job Vacancies 2020: UAE KSA USA UK Singapore Malaysia India Canada
- Jobs via eFinancialCareers: UAE USA Singapore Canada India
- Parsons Corporation Careers 2020: USA Saudi Arabia Qatar Canada Kuwait
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.