Borr Drilling Jobs Careers. Borr Drilling Limited is an international drilling contractor to the oil and gas industry, with the ambition of acquiring and operating modern drilling assets.Borr Drilling Jobs
The industry is currently under significant stress, and we wish to establish a platform upon which we can capitalise on identified opportunities. By uniting record low asset prices with a capable operating organisation, we will take advantage of opportunities in a rapidly changing oil and gas industry.
With our fleet of rigs, we will deliver safe and high quality drilling operations to our customers. Borr Drilling delivers high-quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently.
Our modern fleet of rigs and capable organization will deliver safe and high-quality drilling operations to our customers. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.Borr Drilling Jobs
Borr Drilling Jobs & Careers: Job Vacancies 2020
• Company/Organization: Borr Drilling
• Job Location: Asia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Business Application Manager (Aberdeen)
Borr Drilling Jobs. The Business Application Manager will be responsible for managing the software applications within the business, in particular IFS which is the Company’s’ ERP System.Borr Drilling Jobs
The Business Application Manager will provide guidance on what specific applications are needed to improve business operations, through engagement with other departments within the organisation.
The Business Application Manager will prepare the servers, supervise the installation, load data into it, upgrade it, repair it, supervise upgrades and daily maintenance of software applications used by the organisation.
The Business Application Manager will also be responsible where viable to train and communicate the roll out of new software across the organisation.Borr Drilling Jobs
Qualifications / Experience
- Borr Drilling Jobs. Project Management standard certification (PRINCE2, Lean, Scrum, etc.)
- IT Governance standards certification (ITIL, COBIT, ISO, etc.)
- IT Application Testing standard certification (ISTQB, ISO, etc.)
- Extensive experience in IFS ERP solution for offshore drilling industry required in a replicated environment (support and development)
- Extensive experience in offshore drilling company business process improvement initiatives
- Experience in IT solutions for offshore drilling company major business areas (Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance Management, HR Management, QHSE Management, Document Management)
- Experience in IT Contract Management
- Experience in Reporting Frameworks (MS SSRS, BI (MS Power BI)) and supporting processes (ETL, MS SSAS, MS SSIS)
- Experience in IFS IoT Module and Azure IoT services is a benefit
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Business Application Manager (Aberdeen)_BR125’
Regional Director Europe & West Africa (Aberdeen)
Borr Drilling Jobs. Responsible for the safe, efficient and cost-effective provision of rig based well services and customer contract execution within the Region and in accordance with Borr Drilling’s core processes and performance standards.
Responsible for the overall management of assets in accordance with Borr Drillings policies and procedures. As Director for the region you must lead by example and show a visible display of the Borr Drilling’s Vision by focusing on People, Customers, Contract Management and Execution.
- Borr Drilling Jobs : High School Diploma or equivalent with rig-based experience
- Technical or Engineering degree (ex: Drilling, Petroleum, Mechanical or other), in lieu of above.
- Extensive experience in the drilling industry
- Previous experience as a Rig Manager including Performance / Asset Rig Manager and /or previous experience in a staff position (QHSE, Marketing, Engineering, HR, etc.)
- Formal business training including good understanding of Profit & Loss Statements and Company’s financial results
- Must possess very good communication skills; oral and written
- Ability to plan, strategize and direct operational issues as required
- Leadership skills to develop individuals within the rig and office teams
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject header “Regional Director Europe & West Africa_BR124”
External Reporting Manager (London)
Borr Drilling Jobs. The External Reporting Manager will be responsible for various financial functions and information in relation to external reporting obligations. Ensure compliance with capital markets reporting rules, statutory reporting obligations, the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Minimum college degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance degree required), CA /ACCA /CPA /CIMA /CMA completed
- Previous experience preferably with US GAAP
- Prefer experience in similar role within the offshore related environment
- Understanding of and experience with statutory reporting requirements
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced MS Excel working knowledge
- ERP experience preferred
- Ability to take initiative and work on tasks independently or as part of a team
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “External Reporting Manager (London)_BR123”
- WTS Energy Careers: Oil & Gas Worldwide Jobs
- Worley Careers & Jobs Recruitment 2020: Worldwide
- TAgile Defense Careers Jobs & Recruitment 2020
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.