British Council Careers: India-Singapore-Philippines-Canada-Mexico. We have a presence in many countries around the world, and there is a range of career opportunities available, either in the UK or in one of our offices or locations abroad.
Administration/FMCG/Manufacturing, Jobs in India, Jobs in Philippines, Jobs in Singapore, Jobs in UAE
British Council Careers: India-Singapore-Philippines-Canada-Mexico
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Last year we reached over 80 million people directly and 791 million people overall including online, broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
• Company/Organization: British Council
• Job Location: India, Singapore, Philippines, Canada & Mexico
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
British Council Jobs & Careers: Latest Job Openings 2020
|British Council Careers: Manager – Operations||India||View & Apply|
|British Council Careers: Customer Care Executive||India||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager Tax and Compliance||India||View & Apply|
|Team Leader Account Receivable, Sales & Distribution||India||View & Apply|
|British Council Careers: Lead Implementor||India||View & Apply|
|British Council Careers: IT Service Delivery Officer||Singapore||View & Apply|
|British Council Careers: Exams Services Executive||Singapore||View & Apply|
|Cluster Finance Controller – Singapore/Malaysia||Singapore||View & Apply|
|British Council Careers:Customer Services Executive||Singapore||View & Apply|
|British Council Careers:IT Service Delivery Officer||Philippines||View & Apply|
|Senior Account Manager – Canada||Canada||View & Apply|
|Head of Examinations Business France||France||View & Apply|
|Regional Safeguarding Manager and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead||Mexico||View & Apply|
A little about us…
The British Council is a unique place to build your career. We have a presence in many countries around the world, and there is a range of career opportunities available, either in the UK or in one of our offices or locations abroad.British Council Careers:
How to Apply for British Council Careers?
You have decided you’re ready for a British Council career move or making the leap into the world of work, but how do you go about applying for a job? Applying for a new job can be daunting and it’s an important decision for your longer-term career.
Here, we share some practical guidance on how you can apply for British Council jobs in the right way, and how you can make the best job application to be hired.
- Read all the job details, requirement, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Check for education level required
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your British Council careers log in details to open your job profile
- Fill up your personal information
- Upload your updated CV/Resume and cover letter with latest photo
- At last, submit your job application form online
After the completion of the job application process, wait for the British Council HR manager’s call or a response regarding your job application. You will be notified if you are selected for an interview and further recruitment process. British Council Careers:
- Qatar Airways Careers 2020: Worldwide Recruitment Event
- VISA Jobs Careers: New Vacancies UAE-USA-UK-India-France-Germany
- Deloitte Careers: Jobs Recruitment & Careers 2020
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Careers: Job Vacancies UAE-USA-UK-KSA