Chief Operating Officer – London, United Kingdom. We are looking for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
FXC Intelligence is a fast growing financial data company focusing on payments data whose clients are some of the world’s leading organisations.
Chief Operating Officer – London, United Kingdom
We need a chief operating officer (COO) to be the right hand of our CEO. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive.
We are looking for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view. The COO must have startup, Fintech or Data experience.Chief Operating Officer
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Chief Operating Officer. Startup experience or experience growing and building a team and organisation
- Payments, Data, SaaS or Fintech industry experience
- Experience managing an international business, especially covering the US market
- Knowledge of the operational elements of a business such as finance and HR
Objectives of this Role
- Chief Operating Officer. Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Chief Operating Officer. Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Allow the CEO to focus on business development, strategic and product development and the lead spoke-person of the company.
- Oversee the business side of our consumer-facing comparison website
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- International business experience, especially the US
- Experience in payments, data and or fintech
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- General Business