Customer Service Representative – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The role is based in Dubai and reporting directly to the General Manager.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work for a company that doesn’t champion constant action and activity, but instead believes that there’s inherent joy in missing out? Or a company that strives to give the most wonderful, natural hugs to each one of its customers? If so, you might be in the right place!
Customer Service Representative – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We’re a fast-growing start-up that specializes in science-based, design-led weighted blankets. With the first and only all-natural, organic and single material blanket in the market, our aim is to make deep sleep an everyday luxury through the use of innovative textiles and sustainable materials.
Customer Service Representative. Role Summary
The Customer Service Representative is a mid-level role, working in the customer service team. The role is based in Dubai and reporting directly to the General Manager.
The Customer Service Representative is the key account manager in charge of managing orders, monitoring execution and treating customer’s requests to meet service commitment and improve customer satisfaction, in line with the Bearaby Inc. core values.
Share recurring problems with the relevant stakeholders in order to find solutions and contribute to continuous improvement to enhance work methods and customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative. Main Responsibilities
· Respond to customer queries over email, live chat and social media platforms.
· Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
· Take ownership for resolving customers’ queries promptly and efficiently providing customers with a solution in accordance with Bearaby’s processes and procedures.
· Provide concise, accurate, complete and informative responses to the customer.
· Track customer complaint resolution
· Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge and proactively seek out information, where required.
· Log customers’ interaction into the system and ensure the customers’ queries/issues are logged and addressed or forwarded to the concerned department/queue if not resolved.
· Assist in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption.
· Liaise with company management to support and implement customer experience strategies
· Submit regular reports of KPI’s to Management.
Customer Service Representative. Qualification:
- A Bachelors degree and at least 2 years’ experience in customer service and/or customer experience.
- Constructive and solution-oriented way of working and thinking, with a strong team orientation and commitment
- Experience in a customer-orientated role(s) and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles, performance metrics.
- Exeprience in Zendesk (at least 1 year)
- A proficiency in MS suite, especially Excel
- High level of English proficiency (written & spoken)
Customer Service Representative
P.S: Please submit your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com.
- Consumer Goods
- Customer Service