Data Center Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Deep technical exposure on routing and switching technology.
Primary & Mandatory Skill Set-
- Data Center Engineer. CCIE (Datacenter/R&S/SP) with Exp 8+ Years
- Working experience in Nexus Platform (5K,7K,3K & 9K).
- Skill Set- MPLS (L2VPN & L3VPN), MVPN, MPLS-TE. In-depth knowledge of ACI. Multipod/multisite deployment is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of VPC, VDC, Fabricpath, OTV, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)/ Cisco Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
Data Center Engineer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Data Center Engineer. Basic understanding of CISCO Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Nexus Fabric
- Customer Specific HLD, LLD and Standard Operating Procedure Creation
- Nexus DCs/ Nx-OS network designing having high traffic density, COPP/MTS buffer implementation on NX-OS box.
- Migration from L2 VPC to L3 design of Nexus DCs/TOR
- Automated & next Gen data center technology, designing & implementation of Cisco Nexus solutions
- Implementation of SGI LAN with service chain graph for traffic Optimisation & optimal usage of cache.
- Understanding of VPC/VDC/COPP/Image Upgrade/VPC failure Scenario/OTV
- Understanding of VxLAN/COOP/VTEP/L3OUT/Cisco ACI terminology/Underlay
- Experience in Network implementation, design & migration
Secondary Skill Set-
- Data Center Engineer. Deep technical exposure on routing and switching technology.
- Working experience on Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR & NX-OS.
- Exposure on cisco products i.e. ASR1K, ISR, Catalyst switches.
- In-depth knowledge of HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, Virtual Port channelling (vPC), Virtual Switching System (VSS) and various spanning tree protocols.
- Data Center Engineer. In-depth working knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, ISIS etc.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking(SDN) and Network Function Virtualization(NFV)Good communication and consulting skills.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology