DNO ASA Jobs & Careers. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company and the first to list on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 1981. Initially a North Sea player, our focus over the past two decades shifted to the Middle East region, home to the world’s most prolific oil resources. DNO ASA Jobs
By tapping into its Norwegian heritage and leveraging our regional footprint, DNO has proven a nimble and successful operator, even in challenging environments.In 2004, DNO was the first international oil company to enter the Kurdistan region of Iraq, at a time when the Kurdish region’s oil industry was virtually non-existent. DNO ASA Jobs
DNO re-entered the North Sea during 2017, acquiring offshore exploration licenses in Norway and the UK. This has since expanded to include a number of producing assets offshore Norway and the UK. DNO ASA Jobs
DNO ASA Jobs & Careers
• Company/Organization: DNO ASA ‘DNO’
• Job Location: Iraq, Dubai , Kurdistan Region
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Apply Also: WTS Energy Oil and Gas 2021: Worldwide Careers
Mechanical & Piping Construction Supervisor
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Application deadline: 24/01/2021
Location: Kurdistan – Tawke and Peshkabir Fields
Job Summary: Supervise the day to day activities of the construction contractors’ team executing construction, Pre-commissioning and handover of projects related to DNO’s Kurdistan license areas in accordance with approved development plans. DNO ASA Jobs
6 days on and 1 day off (Weekend is Friday)
• Ensure all discipline related works are performed safely and in accordance with company’s HSE policy
• Supervision and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all day to day Mechanical, Piping construction activities. DNO ASA Jobs
• Inspection of discipline related on-site materials for all construction Projects. DNO ASA Jobs
• Coordination of work sequences for shutdown tie-in’s, erection of equipment, structural steelwork and piping systems.
• DNO ASA Jobs: Coordination of contractors performing related activities on the company’s facilities
• Supervision and oversight of all Mechanical and Piping construction related scopes.
• Review and approval of contractor’s workpacks, job cards, method statements and risk assessments
• Review and approval of all discipline related mechanical completion sheets to ensure technical compliance.
• Supervision and oversight of all related Pre-commissioning activities and Hydrotesting activities.
• Input to daily and weekly reports for construction projects
• Support Project Construction Manager in the effective handover and closure of projects. DNO ASA Jobs
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• DNO ASA Jobs: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• +5 years relevant experience in similar roles with Applicable qualification(s)
• Previous experience in Kurdistan region and with fast track Project delivery
Key Competencies: Effective implementation of Project Mechanical Completions system and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all discipline related Project construction scopes.
IT Support Administrator
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Application deadline: 07/02/2021
Location: Erbil Office, Kurdistan
Job Summary: In a centralized concept the Information Technology Support Administrator serves the need for local onsite presence to perform physical tasks that can’t be performed from remote, and to provide the users with an additional local service level. The Information Technology Support Administrator is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks. The role is responsible for ensuring that information technology is accessible, and that DNO users are equipped with up-to-date hardware and software.
- End User Support
- DNO ASA Jobs: Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Walk colleagues or users through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- work continuously on a task until completion.
- replace parts as required.
- DNO ASA Jobs: Replace any malfunctioning hardware or send for service (always have one spare computer/mobile phone/satellite phone ready for use)
- Install new computers in cooperation with Corporate IT
- Handle peripherals and supplies, such as printers and plotters
- Handle the handout of personal IT equipment (keyboard, mice)
- Suggest changes and upgrades
- Keep inventory of equipment
Apply Also: Borouge Jobs Vacancies: UAE, Singapore, China
- Assist in installation of generic and industry software
- Licensing will be arranged by Corporate IT for generic software, and industry-specific products.
- Perform application support, including the planning and implementation of application upgrades.
- DNO ASA Jobs: Keep the contact with the Internet connection providers and follow up related issues directly for all locations
- Patch network points to switches
- Maintain wireless connectivity for all campus network users
- Ensure the safety and security standards used in server room Monitor network security systems
- Review server and network performance and report to Corporate IT
- Telecommunications/ Video conferencing
- Set up mobile phones, corporate IP phones and satellite phones for the users.
- Video conferencing
- Provide support for end users
- Assist in setup/ changes to setup of new video conference systems, in cooperation with Corporate IT and video/ telecom service provider
- User account maintenance
- Create new user accounts, when requested from HR/ Business
- Cancel user accounts, when requested from HR/ Business
- Update user account information
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date inventory of the IT equipment at Erbil office and fields.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- DNO ASA Jobs. Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and minimum 3-year work experience
- Advanced knowledge of all current Microsoft Operating Systems including but not limited to Windows 7, 8, 10
- Good knowledge of administrating Azure AD and MS Exchange server
- Good knowledge of Cisco systems is preferred
- DNO ASA Jobs: Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Knowledge of Voice over IP systems is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the hardware and software components of personal computers and current trends
- Skill in problem analysis and problem solving
Apply Also: Dolphin Energy Jobs Vacancies: Qatar
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.