Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Qatar. Are you looking a job in Dolphin Energy In 1999, the government of Abu Dhabi established Dolphin Energy Limited to implement the Dolphin Gas Project. This unique strategic energy initiative began gas production in July 2007. The Project involves production and processing of natural gas from Qatar’s offshore North Field and transportation of the processed gas by subsea pipeline to the UAE and Oman.
Dolphin Energy Jobs & Careers
• Company/Organization: Dolphin Energy
• Job Location: Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Qatar
Mechanical Compression Technician
Qatar – Ras Laffan
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Conduct installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of a wide range of mechanical, control and electrical rotating / stationary machineries and equipment, including
- Coordinate with the mechanical & compression supervisor and obtain approved “Permit to work”, necessary tools and spare parts to carry out required mechanical maintenance, installation or modification work, ensuring all work is completed according to specific instructions, applicable methods and procedures, and in compliance with QHSE standards.
- Carry out the routine predictive and preventive maintenance checks on various mechanical, control and electrical equipment, including verifications tests, readings, alignment and technical testing of equipment after repairs.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Coordinate major shutdown maintenance or overhaul work including the dismantling, repair, part change, checking, cleaning, and reassembly of mechanical, control or electrical machinery and equipment, to ensure the mechanical and compression unit functions effectively.
- Perform installation of new equipment and machineries and implement any equipment and system modifications as per specific instructions received from Mechanical & Compression Supervisor.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Oversee and update the maintenance logbook, recording details of the works carried out/completed, including defaults, problems, various findings and conditions of all relevant machines.
- Comply with all company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies and procedures, in addition to participating in all HSE meetings and company QHSE promotional programs and reporting all accidents, incidents or near misses to supervisor/manager or to the QHSE Department if supervisor/manager is not available.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diploma in Mechanical Maintenance
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: 5 years of relevant experience in mechanical maintenance including at least 2 years in positions of progressively increasing supervisory responsibilities, and in addition to experience as a technician in installation, maintenance and repair of rotating and stationary equipment in gas or petrochemical production plant.
Apply Also: Diamond Offshore Drilling Jobs: Worldwide
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Read log sheets of previous shift in Main Control Room indicating temperatures, pressures, humidity, and loads to ascertain equipment operating condition in addition to checking standby equipments/ generators to ascertain readiness for operation.
- Carry out regular patrols of the plant to observe operation of equipment and machineries, generators, valves, pumps, etc., as well as, recording & reporting any abnormalities, such as leaks, high temperature, and abnormal noise, to the Shift Controller.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Operate the equipment and valves including start-up shutdown locally and remotely.
- Isolate equipment for maintenance preparation, including valve isolation depressurizing and purging with nitrogen as necessary, and communicate requests to Electricians in order to carry out electrical isolation.
- Carry out explosive oxygen and toxic gas tests for hot work and vessel entry, and sign work request in order to obtain the approval of the Shift Controller prior to commencement of work.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Monitor maintenance work to ensure it is carried out safely and in accordance with work permit condition.
- Carry out other similar or related duties, such as calculating running hours of various equipments in order to obtain historical data for maintenance purposes.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Take immediate corrective action in the event of an emergency and notify the Shift Controller immediately by radio of any urgent situation, in addition to taking initial action in firefighting and first aid, especially after normal working hours when no immediate assistance is available.
- Support the Shift Controller including monitoring all SCADA for operation of the gas distribution network.
- Carry out regular patrol of TRF or AFP perimeter fences in conjunction with the security man.
- Act as on scene commander during emergencies, as and when required.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Ensure safe work practices are adhered to under work permit conditions at the Facility, and inform the Shift Controller of any abnormalities.
- Follow up on the decommissioning / commissioning of machinery and equipment after working hours and holidays.
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by Shift Controller.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
Completion of High Secondary education.
2 years of relevant experience in a large organization in gas plant and control room operations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Dolphin Energy Job Vacancies: Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good technical and judgmental skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.
- IT/PC literate.
- Currie and Brown Job Vacancies 2021: USA, UAE, KSA, UK, Singapore
- Fluor Jobs LOGCAP Recruitment 2021: USA, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, UAE, India,UK, Canada
- Jacobs Job Vacancies: Engineering Job Vacancies Recruitment
- DP World Jobs & Careers 2021: UAE, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.