Dulsco Job Vacancies: At Dulsco, we have a singular ambition – to help power better communities. Communities that span those of industry and government, business and residential. Communities that make the region tick, and represent the lifeblood of the economy.
Our people & managed solutions help bolster business productivity with people trained to add value and drive improved performance, streamlining processes and creating cost & operational efficiencies. Dulsco Job Vacancies:
We invest in our staff in a way that means they’re at their best and most productive, from continuous upskilling, generous accommodation & sporting events, to gyms, medical clinics & industry-leading health & safety practices that ensure their health and well-being.
Dulsco Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2021
• Company/Organization: DULSCO HR Solutions
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Dulsco Job Vacancies and Careers: UAE & Qatar
Legal Counsel | Doha
Now recruiting: In-House Legal Counsel for our client, a reputed diversified conglomerate.Dulsco Job Vacancies:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Dulsco Job Vacancies: Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- Dulsco Job Vacancies: Work closely with the legal team to manage a case from beginning to end.
- Conducts research to properly advise clients, develops litigation strategies, gathers evidence to support claims, prepares legal documents and represents clients in court.
- Provides updates and regularly consults with senior associates.
- Dulsco Job Vacancies: Should take an active part in the meetings of the clients and try to understand the issues and come up with a possible way of action to deal the case
- Involved in preparing for the trials, hearings and participates in the legal proceedings to gain experience
- Involved in studying and identifying the laws that are applicable to the case
- Conducts a thorough research and assists in gathering all the data and information that is relevant to the case that will of great help while presenting the evidences during the court sessions
- Dulsco Job Vacancies: Assists the attorney in the preparation and drafting of various legal arguments, drafts, and other relevant legal material and reports
- Handles all the administration part like maintaining, updating and keeping a track of the important legal documents covering a wide range of clients so that it is made available to the attorneys whenever there is a requirement.
- Supervising a paralegal or legal assistant is often an added responsibility of the job.
- Dulsco Job Vacancies: Law graduate
- 5+ years’ legal work experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Qatari Law
- Commercial and Litigation experience is ideal
Brand Manager | Dubai
Dulsco Job Vacancies: Our client, a leading consumer electronics company, requires a Brand Manager to join their operations in Bahrain.
NOTE: Only Arabic speaking candidates will be considered.
• Dulsco Job Vacancies: Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
• Shape and communicate the brand’s vision and mission
• Dulsco Job Vacancies: Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
• Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
• Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
• Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
•Dulsco Job Vacancies: Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
• Devise innovative growth strategies
• Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
• Dulsco Job Vacancies: Proven working experience within Branding or Marketing for a minimum of 3 years
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
• Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
• Dulsco Job Vacancies: Outstanding communication skills
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
• Degree in marketing or a related field
• Dulsco Job Vacancies: Full fluency in Arabic
Apply Also: These 10 Blog Niches Will Help You Make Money
Tax Accountant | Doha
Now Recruiting: Arabic Speaking Tax Accountant for our client – a prominent business based in Qatar. The successfull candidate will be a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Account to prepare tax payments and returns.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Dulsco Job Vacancies: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant preferably in an audit firm.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- CBRE Job Vacancy Opening in 2021: United States
- AFRY Management Consulting Jobs & Careers Saudi Arabia
- Latest WSP Careers and Job Vacancy Openings։ Worldwide
- Bureau Veritas Jobs and Careers. Consumer Products Services
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.