Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs. Emirates Global Aluminium is the largest industrial company in the United Arab Emirates outside oil and gas and the world’s biggest ‘premium aluminium’ producer. EGA is the heart of a broader aluminium sector which supports over 60,000 jobs and generates over $5 billion annually in the UAE economy. EGA has taken the UAE from no aluminium production to the fifth largest aluminium-producing country in the world. Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
EGA owns aluminium smelters and an alumina refinery in the UAE and is constructing a bauxite mine in the republic of guinea. Our heritage stretches back to the 1970s. As the largest industrial company in the UAE outside oil and gas, Emirates Global Aluminium aims to be an attractive employer, providing opportunities for our people to develop their skills and reach their potential in a work environment conducive to success. Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
EGA Jobs Recruitment & Careers
• Company/Organization: Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA)
• Job Location: Dubai & Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
EGA is dedicated to the development of all employees. This includes giving appropriate focus to the development of UAE Nationals.
Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs (EGA): Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Employees at EGA are provided with individual development plans and opportunities to enhance their qualifications through structured management and leadership development programmes and technical courses.These include facilitator-led programmes, e-learning, text-and computer-based learning and external courses. Employees at EGA can also apply for scholarships to increase their qualifications in relevant disciplines, either on a part-time or full-time basis, at local or international universities.
List of EGA Jobs – Apply Now
Senior Specialist – Organisational Design (OD)
Provides technical acumen and specialist support to the strategic workforce planning and organization design function; leads the design and development of EGA’s Business as Usual (BAU) organisational model, including organisation structure, roles, reporting lines, span of control, and detailed job responsibilities in support of building and implementation of area’s organisation charts, based on each area’s specific operating model whilst reviewing and maintaining the related systems and processes for the organisational structure design, strategic workforce planning, organisational change rules, including guidelines for span of control.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Supporting Strategy Implementation
- Supports the development and updating of the strategic workforce planning and organisational design framework, and procedures in line with EGA’s policies and procedures
Day- to-day Operations
- Leads the day-to-day operations of the Organisation Design section by providing all necessary tools and information for efficient operation of the team.
- Serves as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert for all organization design / organization changes activities across EGA.
- Works closely with HC Business Partners and the areas in understanding the proposed changes and evaluating the best-fit span of control.
- Works closely with the business to understand their deliverables and actual tasks that are required to be delivered by the function, in order to evaluate the required org. changes and recommend the best-fit advice on the org. structure.
- Works closely with Workforce Planning team to draw organization structures, identify changes and provide cost analysis information for the change.
- Works with Reward team and external job evaluation service providers on various discussions on org structure and span of control and provides the most appropriate recommendation for each situation.
- Builds credibility and capability among EGA Management and area Leaders by providing transparent and precise org design and span of control advice, to incorporate in their workforce planning requirements.
- Develops EGA organizational design framework in coordination with HC Leadership team to guide area Leaders in getting the most efficient outcome of the exercise within EGA approved strategy.
- Designs and maintains the rules for the organizational structure creation and changes.
- Designs and maintains the rules for the span of control in different business units.
- Explores the proposed structure with area Leaders and HC Business Partners in terms of cost savings initiatives, current position status and approved OD framework.
- Verifies if the functional statements submitted by areas match with the proposed structure.
- Maintains the systems and processes for organisational structure design and organisational change rules in accordance with the strategic workforce requirements.
- Conducts regular audits of organisational structures and recommends changes to make the org structure comply with EGA org design rules.
- Provides constructive feedback to management for considering various org design principles to come up with the best org structure for each area of the business.
- Provides guidance and on the job training for junior colleagues and conducts knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of team objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Promotes the organization’s values and ethics in all activities within the team to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
Budgeting and Financial Performance
- Monitors the financial performance of a given area of activity versus budgets and ensures all activities are carried out in line with the approved guidelines while promptly reporting on any variances to management.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Recommends improvements, provides inputs and implements policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
- Recommends procedures / rules for organization design changes and discusses the requirements with own line leader and organization leaders as well.
- Conducts effective communication of department’s policies and practices to the employees.
- Supports in designing and delivering content and communication for the awareness of the policies and practices.
- Regularly reviews, critiques, and benchmarks the policies and proposes revisions as required.
- Ensures compliance to the process and standards set – section, department and EGA.
- Effectively collaborates ad coordinates with other HC departments and sections according to their requirements in order to facilitate the flow of information and ensure the provision of timely and accurate data and services.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Workforce Planning and Reward
- Provides specialist support and collaborates with the Workforce Panning team in integrating the organization structure and translating it into annual and long-term workforce plan.
- Provides specialist analytical support in organization structure costing analysis and cost difference identification.
- Provides specialist support in conducting yearly and long-term workforce planning exercises.
- Collaborates with Reward team on analyzing organization charts for the purpose of job evaluation and grading structure / analysis.
- Provides feedback / recommendation on various Reward projects
Environment, Health & Safety
- Ensures compliance with all relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Participates in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Prepares sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet EGA and department requirements, policies, and quality standards.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 8 years relevant experience in organisation design /Workforce planning / business partnership roles, including at least 3 years in positions of leadership responsibilities.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Operational experience is preferred to better understand the business, support, and challenge proposals.
- Knowledge of HC principles and practices
- Deep knowledge of Organization Design principles
- Workforce planning skills
- Knowledge of organizational change management principles
- Attention to details
- Thinking broadly and long term, as well as keeping short term priorities in mind
- Analytical and Budgeting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills
- Teamwork skills
Senior Associate – Sustainability
Delivery function within the sustainability team. Role includes acquiring and analysing data penitent to EGA’s sustainability performance and delivering on improvement projects, updates to processes and providing oversight that will help achieve EGA’s strategic objectives.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, support in affirming EGA’s international status as a responsible producer and delivering on EGA’s bold aspirations.
- Support the Sustainability Team in ensuring EGA is able to meet relevant international sustainability standards and international regulations.
- Support in the development of tools and systems to measure EGA’s performance against key ESG performance indicators and assist in the identification of suitable improvement opportunities.
- Support with the development and implementation of EGA’s Net Zero aspirations, Responsible Sourcing Strategy, Social Management Systems, Climate Change Adaptation, Biodiversity Action Planning, and other sustainability related management systems and outcomes.
- Oversee internal audits to confirm EGA compliance against sustainability related commitments and facilitate with identification of close our requirements and action planning.
- Assist with external audits to confirm vendor compliance against EGA’s responsible sourcing standards. Facilitate with identification of close our requirements and action planning.
- Ensure adequate data capture and alignment according to necessary performance reporting and required responses to customer queries.
- Act as a principal support to the Sustainability Manager in providing required metrics to support future decision making and implementing any new strategic direction as set by the Sustainability Manager.
- Support EGA’s interests at international forums and during the development of new ESG standards for the metals and mining sector.
- Role is UAE based, but may require travel overseas, particularly to Guinea (where EGA bauxite mine is based).
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (master’s degree in a relevant subject is preferred).
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Recognized professional with a relevant certification body (ISSP, IEMA etc.) is preferred.
- Track record of developing and implementing effective sustainability strategies in metals and mining or similar heavy industry.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Holistic understanding of sustainability issues, covering environmental, social and governance aspects.
- Experience with sustainability performance standards, annual sustainability reporting, carbon management and climate change.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Experience with the development of sustainability management frameworks, processes and procedures.
- Must be a formally trained auditor.
- Experience working with sustainability data compilation and analysis.
- Experience with the aluminium value chain or similar industries is desirable.
- Understanding of key, global environmental social and governance issues.
- Excellent research, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork and projects.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Critical thinking and able to work independently to a common goal.
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word to combine and analyse large amounts of data from various sources, and generate reports and graphics.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (able to review and communicate technical content).
- Interpersonal skills, able to oversee stakeholder engagements.
Senior System Analyst – Business Intelligence – UAE NATIONAL
To provide enterprise Business Intelligence solutions for EGA and its subsidiaries with a view to enable effective decision-making and improve organizational efficiency. To provide timely, relevant, and single version of facts on any device.Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Policies, Processes & Procedures
Develops and oversees the implementation of functional policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls covering all areas of the enterprise Business Intelligence function so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent mannerEmirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Day- to-day operations
Supervises the day-to-day operations of the enterprise Business Intelligence section to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
Enterprise Business Intelligence
Collaborates with business and IT team members to lead Business Intelligence initiatives and develop analytics products
Leads and provides SLA driven support for all EGA functions to facilitate business operations
Together with IT and business leaders, devises the Enterprise Business Intelligence Strategy for EGA in line with the corporate objectives and strategy
Develops and continuously updates analytics architecture & standards aligned with Enterprise IT architecture and standardsEmirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Enterprise Business Intelligence Tools
Identifies, evaluates, and implements latest Business Intelligence technology with a view to maximise analytics capabilities, improve user experience, and ensure security of information
Communication and Networking
Ensure effective coordination and communication with all internal and external entities (such as EGA business units, vendors, suppliers, service providers etc) with highest standards of business ethics, in-order to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective mannerEmirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Supervises the activities and work of subordinates by providing formal and informal feedback to ensure that all work within the enterprise mobility section is carried out in an efficient manner and in accordance with set individual targets
Apply Also: EDGE Group Job Vacancies: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Safety, Quality & Environment
Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the section in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude
Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
Authority/ Decision making:
Thinking within clearly defined policies, standards, and specific objectives
Direction of work is subject to practices and procedures, output is managed
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
B achelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
6-8 years’ experience in implementation and maintenance of BI applications preferably with a large manufacturing organization with at least 3 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilitiesEmirates Global Aluminium Jobs
A proven track record of successful project management in the relevant fieldEmirates Global Aluminium Jobs
§ Hands-on experience with BI technology and platforms, including SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud and Microsoft PowerBI
§ Experience in designing and implementing enterprise wide self-service BI
§ Experience in agile software development practices
§ Experience in partnering with ERP, app development and data science teams to develop analytics solutions
§ Detailed knowledge of principles, policies, procedures, and internal processes pertaining to BI architecture and systems planningEmirates Global Aluminium Jobs
§ Sound knowledge of latest technological innovations related to the industry
§ Project management skills
§ Effective collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
§ Experience in coaching and mentoring
§ Risk management
§ Problem solving
§ Planning and organizing skills
Apply Also: Al Tayer Group Jobs UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Emirates Global Aluminium jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Emirates Global Aluminium careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Emirates Global Aluminium Jobs
Apply Also: Dubai Customs Jobs: Govt Jobs in Dubai
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.