Enterprise Project Manager –Toronto, Canada. Our Project Management Office is looking for a dynamic and seasoned Project Manager to join their growing team.
Who is Mother Parkers?
We are one of the largest tea and coffee manufacturers in North America, with a mission to create a better beverage experience for our customers.
As a leading customer solutions provider to some of North America’s largest retailers and foodservice chains, we use state-of-the-art technology and new product innovation to help our customers grow their business and deliver superior products to their clientele.
Enterprise Project Manager -Toronto, Canada
Our team of coffee and tea experts are deeply passionate about what we do, proud of our 100+ years of business success, and excited about building a future with endless possibilities.
Come join our team and work among the best, collaborate with high performers, and contribute to challenging work every day!
Our Project Management Office is looking for a dynamic and seasoned Project Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will provide project management leadership for our enterprise-wide strategic projects to enable achievement of our Strategic Plan.
Your mandate will include planning and executing complex projects across multiple business functions and managing the relationships with key stakeholders to ensure rapid and effective closure of business gaps and opportunities.
Enterprise Project Manager. What you get to do:
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in planning, prioritizing, and forecasting the assigned portfolio of projects.
- Support the top-down and bottom-up effort to create an aligned portfolio of initiatives with cost estimates and quantifiable business benefits.
- Drive the development of financial forecasts and budget plans.
- Support solution selection and implementation, including RFI, RFP, sourcing, and negotiation activities.
- Facilitate large, cross-functional sessions with business partners and project owners to develop requirements and business cases for project initiatives.
.Enterprise Project Manager.Coordinate portfolio governance and stage gate processes to ensure programs/projects are appropriately resourced, planned, and executed/delivered.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to effectively manage the organizational change resulting from the projects.
- Maintain a risk register and contingency plans by project/initiative.
- Advocate for the organization’s sustainment of best practices in project management.
Enterprise Project Manager. What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing, business administration, engineering, or equivalent.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in business relationship management, project planning and execution, deployments, roadmap development, and portfolio management.
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, etc.).
- Demonstrated working knowledge with PPM, Organizational Change Management, Process Optimization Methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma).
Enterprise Project Manager. What we offer you:
- Flex hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Competitive Total Rewards package – health benefits coverage on day 1, employer matched retirement savings plans, optional Health or Wellness Spending Accounts.
- Employee discount program on all our coffee and tea products.
- Tuition Assistance Program – we value continuous learning and self-development.
- Dress for your day – when we’re back in the office, come in your jeans, or a business suit if you’re meeting with a client.
While Mother Parkers welcomes all applications, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or search firms.
Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. Mother Parkers is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Goods