Executive Office Administrator Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Candidate should have business knowledge and processes on manufacturing business/FMCG. Must have relevant experience.
Executive Office Administrator Dubai, UAE
- Welcome guests in the Reception. Attend to all guest queries, request and provide relevant information, in person and telephonic. Maintain high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Assist Executive Team on all administrative requirements, if needed
- Maintain department schedule by maintaining calendars for office staff, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provide office management role – office supplies requisition, follow up maintenaance, etc.
- Provide administrative support to HR and Administration department.
Candidate should have business knowledge and processes on manufacturing business/FMCG. Must have relevant experience.
Arabic speaking is a MUST.
- Food Production
- Consumer Goods
- Customer Service
- Human Resources