Farnek Careers and Jobs in Dubai 2021. Farnek is a leading provider of total facilities management (maintenance, cleaning, security, design & build and energy management) specializing in the consulting and operating of commercial and complex building infrastructures.
Farnek Careers and Jobs: Dubai & Abu Dhabi, UAE
Farnek is maintaining over 2500 properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with a workforce of over 3500 employees. Farnek was awarded the 2015 Facilities Management Middle East ‘Overall FM Company of the Year’ award.
Farnek is the proud recipient of a number of industry accolades in this field, including the renowned Facilities Management Middle East Awards ‘Green FM Company of the Year’ having been awarded the prestigious prize in 2012, 2014 and once again in 2015. Farnek Careers
A rewarding career in facilities management awaits experienced professionals and graduates alike! Take your first step towards becoming a team member of one of the most successful FM Companies in the UAE. Farnek Careers
Multiple Job Vacancies at Farnek: Dubai & Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Company/Organization: Farnek
• Job Location: Dubai & Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
A rewarding career in facilities management awaits experienced professionals and graduates alike!
Take your first step towards becoming a team member of one of the most successful FM Companies in the UAE.
Apply today for the job vacancy below that best matches your experience or indeed your aspirations.
Attach your CV, and a recruitment specialist from our human resources department will contact you shortly.Farnek Careers
Available Job Vacancies in Farnek
1) Mason – Dubai
2) Carpenters – Dubai
3) Painters – Dubai
4) Masons – Abu Dhabi
5) Carpenters – Abu Dhabi
6) Painters – Abu Dhabi
7) HVAC Technicians – Abu Dhabi
Job Location: Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma
Experience: 2 years facility management experience
Language Skills: English (Proficiency)
Interview Date: Saturday, 14th November 2020
Timing: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location For Dubai: Farnek Head Office, Farnek Building, Behind Al Khail Mall, Nearest Noor Bank Metro Station, Al Quoz, Dubai.
Location For Abu Dhabi: Farnek Staff Accommodation, Near Caravan Cafeteria and Jumbo GYM Building, Mussafah M-14, Abu Dhabi.
Must Bring: CV, Passport Copy, Passport Size Photograph with White Background, Payslip and Copy of Educational Certificates
How to Apply for Farnek Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates.
Follow the steps described below the apply for Farnek Careers jobs. Farnek Careers
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Farnek jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Singapore Petroleum Company careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Farnek Job Application Online.
- DP World Jobs & Careers: UAE, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia
- Job Vacancies at Faithful+Gould: UAE, KSA, Qatar, US, UK, Singapore
- Parsons Corporation Jobs and Careers: USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Canada, Kuwait
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.