Finance Manager – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
Finance Manager – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Finance Manager.Maintain accounting and finance policies and procedures to assure a systematic recording and reporting of financial transactions, assets and liabilities.
- Conduct independent and robust financial analysis for monthly management reports, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long-term strategic plans.
- Assist in making decisions by formulating and monitoring key performance indicators, investigating causes of change or negative variances and provide recommendations to management.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports, statements and analytical reports to present to the Chairman.
- Focus on the outstanding payments, bad debts and dead money. Give feedback about the same to management to either halt the site; security cheque keeping and take other necessary legal actions.
- Provide benchmarking analysis, financial analysis, commentaries and presentations for managerial evaluation meetings.
- Finance Manager.Prepare cost-benefit analysis for all aspects of the business to sustain as a financially healthy organization.
- Proven track record of finance leadership position in contracting or construction industry.
- Professional Qualification (Chartered Accountant).
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Robust understanding of corporate finance and IFRS.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Finance Manager.Interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- Human Resources