France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships for international MBA students, 2022. Application period: 16 October 2020 – 02 November 2020 for July 2022 intake. France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
Criteria Selection: Diversity of backgrounds and financial need
France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships for international MBA students, 2022
The INSEAD Diversity Scholarships category channels applications for a number of scholarships that will be granted based on need and merit.France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
Need-based awards will be offered to those who demonstrate and prove significant difficulty in raising sufficient finances for the INSEAD MBA Programme and may be limited in accessing loans. Priority will be given to candidates with a marked socio-economic disadvantage.
Merit-based awards will address talented individuals who will contribute to the breadth of diversity on the MBA Programme. The background, work experience and personal profiles of such bright and dynamic individuals will bring unique diversity to INSEAD. These candidates will also display their current and/or potential contribution to the region they come from.
The awards are: IAF Diversity, INSEAD Alumni Association (IAA), MBA Class Reunions, Greek Friends of INSEAD, Financial Aid, the Gabel Family and the Bischoff Family, INSEAD Diversity, Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia, Antonio Borges Endowed, Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed, Sam Akiwumi Endowed,
Heuschmidt Scholarship for Diversity, Luis Freitas de Oliveira ’93D Endowed Scholarship for an Open Europe, Special Profile Scholarships, MBA Endowed Scholarship for Mauritius, Michael Salomon ’89J Endowed Scholarship, Renaud Lagesse ’94J Scholarship for Southern and East Africa, Eric Sasson MBA ‘90D
Scholarship, Rémy and Verena Best Endowed Scholarship,INSEAD Jean-Francois Clin MBA ’76 Scholarship, Canadian Endowed, Washington SyCip, MBA ’80 Endowed Scholarship for Europe and the Russian Alumni
Endowed Scholarships, Helmut Meier Scholarship for Women from Central and Eastern Europe, Christina Law MBA ‘91D Endowed Scholarship for Asian Women, INSEAD Piet and Wina Van Waeyenberge Endowed.
For some IAF Diversity scholarships the alumni will actively encourage those receiving an award to make their own contribution to the Alumni Fund in the future. France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
Applications for this scholarship are opened for Rounds 1, 2 and 3. All applications will be reviewed right after the deadline.
- Round 1: 16 October 2020-16 October 2020
- Round 2: 11 December 2020-28 December 2020
- Round 3: 12 February 2021-01 March 2021
Diversity Scholarships address two categories of candidates: meritorious candidates who demonstrate contribution to their region and candidates in need who demonstrate proven financial need. France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
1) Only if you would like to be considered for the INSEAD Alumni Fund Robin Hood Scholarship: in approximately 350 words give the main reason for your application for the IAF Robin Hood Scholarship. Award recipients will be expected to lead the on-campus campaign.France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
State how you will get involved and make peers participate. What are your ideas for the campaign? (If not applicable, please enter N/A. Please note that this scholarship is on offer for the candidates in the rounds 1 and 2)
2) In approximately 300 words for all the questions that follow: (a) introduce yourself and include an account of your early years i.e. where you grew up and the primary and secondary schools you attended.
How did you finance your secondary education? (b) briefly describe how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country/region after graduation and (c) Give the main reason why an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your future career development.
3) In approximately 300 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD.France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? Why should INSEAD consider you for a Diversity scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate? Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
4) Only if you would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 300 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in your life to date that has made you stand out amongst your peers or that you consider exceptional in one way or another. (If not applicable, please enter N/A)France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
5) Please outline how, if you are successful in your career, you might help others in theirs.
Apply and submit essays and supporting documents on line. Only one application is needed to be considered for all the scholarships mentioned above. Successful candidates will receive only one of these awards. The Scholarship Committee will identify the most appropriate fund for an applicant.France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
Please submit the documents through the scholarship portal. You will find a relative link at the end of the application form, right after the essays.
List of documents required:
1. Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer).
2. Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. On-line overview is accepted.
3. If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.France INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
Your own translation into English is accepted.
More information / Source: Official Website.