Full stack Web Developer – UAE: Remote Jobs. At Shipa we look to build a talented technology team of developers and data scientists to help us achieve our lofty business goals.
Culture is very important to us, and we want an environment where everyone is learning every day in both technical and personal areas. We have extremely high expectations and expect our employees to use their empowerment to take end-to-end responsibility for problems, and wear a variety of hats, even when they may not experience in the area needed.
Full stack Web Developer – UAE: Remote Jobs
The Senior Full Stack Web Developer will work with the Shipa business and technical teams to understand requirements and help develop responsive web based applications in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to support the delivery of an intuitive Shipa user experience.
We want this role to be filled by someone who is passionate about solving problems, a team player and a mentor to the Junior Web Developers in the team, and is excited about working in a corporate start-up environment and building up a great culture in a growing team, yet, conscious of the potential downsides of working in a corporate start-up environment too.
Apply Also: Etihad Rail DB Job Vacancies: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Full stack Web Developer: Design and develop multi-tier web applications for customers using open source technologies; envisioning system features and functionality
- Enhance and support e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet and web applications that support Shipa business activities
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards
- Collaborate with various departments to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications
- Full stack Web Developer: Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code
- Monitor routine content changes and ensure accuracy of content data feeds
- Identify website issues, gather information and determine recommended solution
- Create and present multiple technical solutions that show thoughtful approaches to strategy and issue resolution
- Full stack Web Developer: Maintaining web development documentation, testing cases and specifications
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues
- Full stack Web Developer: Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 5 to 7 years’ experience of developing websites, preferably with a transportation, international shipping, or an e-commerce business
- Sound understanding of best practices in software development (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, DevOps)
- Experience using node.js to build scalable web services
- Full stack Web Developer: A diverse set of skills, from business development and operations to socializing and support to apply widely
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, both regionally and globally, across multiple business units and functions
- Ability to understand the priorities of key stakeholders and translate them into team priorities and communications
- Full stack Web Developer: Passion for collaboration & team work; when something goes wrong, you don’t look to place blame, but try to address the immediate issue collaboratively and then address any underlying issues with great interpersonal skills
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- DP World Jobs & Careers: UAE, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia
- Job Vacancies at Faithful+Gould: UAE, KSA, Qatar, US, UK, Singapore
- Parsons Corporation Jobs and Careers: USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Canada, Kuwait
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.