GCC Executive Assistant Jobs – Dubai, AE. We are seeking an exceptionally bright, friendly, customer-obsessed, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the GCC Retail Director.
This is a great opportunity to join an impactful Amazon business with a variety of new challenges & responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career. GCC Executive Assistant Jobs
GCC Executive Assistant Jobs – Dubai, AE
This role demands a strong sense of urgency while working independently on short-term and long-term assignments. We require proactive support to get things done – but also someone who can suggest and implement ways to improve processes for long-term success.
The right candidate will be customer-service oriented, have strong attention to detail and quality while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. This Role will cover two countries UAE and KSA. GCC Executive Assistant Jobs
Other Key Responsibilities Include
- Work in partnership with senior leaders, functional business partners, and other Executive Assistants to provide seamless support to the organization.
- Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to accuracy, detail and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Organize and manage meetings, off-sites, and team-based social events.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures, ensuring effective use of time and resources.
- Support annual operational planning process, business planning and performance review cycles
- Having fun at work and help others do the same GCC Executive Assistant Jobs
- 5+ years of executive assistance experience providing senior management level support in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft Word management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the customer experience and Amazon’s vision
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
- Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an extremely ambiguous environment
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency.
Company – Q Tech General Trading LLC
Job ID: A1241149