Google Career Certificates. Introducing new Google Career Certificates. Learn job-ready skills to start or advance your career in high-demand fields. These certificates developed by Google connect you to top national employers who are hiring for related roles.
Why earn a Google Career Certificate?
- A pathway to jobs: Certificate completers can directly connect with a group of top employers.
- Become job-ready for in-demand, high-paying roles: Qualify for jobs across fields with median average annual salaries of over $50,000.
- Earn a certificate that helps you stand out: You can share your Google Career Certificate on your LinkedIn profile and on printed resumes, CVs and other documents to help stand out to employers.
- Gain access to career resources: Learners will have access to resources to facilitate their job search and interview preparation.
- Google Career Certificates
- About six months to complete
- No previous experience required
- Entirely developed by Google
- Grants and scholarships will be available
- Hosted on Coursera
Introducing new Google Career Certificates, coming soon
Google Career Certificates. Data analysts make use of data to help inform important business decisions. They prepare, process, and analyze data for key insights, share their findings with stakeholders, and provide data-driven recommendations for effective action.
This certificate helps learners develop confidence navigating the data lifecycle using tools and platforms to process, analyze, visualize and gain insights from data.$66,000
The median annual wage for data analysts1
Google Career Certificates.Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed efficiently with maximum quality and value added to the business.
This certificate focuses on the foundations of traditional project management, while also offering insight into agile project management.$93,000
The median annual wage for project managers1
Google Career Certificates. User experience (UX) designers make technology easier and more enjoyable to use. They create or refine products and interfaces to make them useful, usable, and accessible to users.
This certificate teaches learners the foundations of UX design and research, building low-fidelity designs and wireframes, creating high-fidelity prototypes, and testing.$75,000
The median annual wage for UX designers1
Featured Google Career Certificate, start now
IT Support Specialist
Google Career Certificates.IT support is all about troubleshooting and problem solving when technology fails us, and providing great customer service along the way. Specialists support everything from networking to operating systems, and system administration to security in the workplace.
80% of learners in our Google IT Support Professional Certificate program in the U.S. report a career impact within 6 months, such as finding a new job, getting a raise, or starting a new business.
- No degree or prior experience is required: 61% of learners enrolled do not have a four-year degree.
- Set your own pace and timeline: The average learner completes the IT support program in three-to-six months.
- Learn from anywhere: The courses are 100% online, and there are not any in-person requirements.
This certificate is a launchpad to a career in IT.$54,760
The median annual wage for IT support specialists1
A pathway to jobs
Earning the certificate is an important first step, and you’ll also be supported in the next step — the job search. Once you complete the program, you can opt in to share your information directly with top employers hiring for jobs in these fields.