Gulftainer Jobs. In 1976, Gulftainer was launched to operate the first container terminal in the Middle East, the Sharjah Container Terminal. From these humble beginnings, Gulftainer is now one of the world’s leading international ports and logistics solution providers and the first and only operator from the Middle East to manage ports in the USA. Gulftainer Jobs
One of Gulftainer’s terminals in the UAE has been ranked as the No. 1 most productive port in Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA), and No. 3 in the world by the US Journal of Commerce. This achievement has been made possible because Gulftainer continues to invest in skilled and motivated people, processes, state of the art equipment and port infrastructure. This terminal was also chosen as the first port of call in the Middle East for CMA CGM’s Explorer class vessel the Marco Polo – at the time, the world’s largest container ship – on its maiden voyage across the Persian Gulf.
Gulftainer Job Details
- Company Name: Gulftainer
- Job Location: Sharjah, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia & Iraq
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
Available List of Gulftainer Jobs 2022
Gulftainer has repeatedly won industry accolades at every level of its operations, including “Port Terminal Operator of the Year by Seatrade Middle East Awards and Lloyd’s Middle East Awards,” “Technology Implementation of the Year by Logistics Middle East Awards,” “Industry CEO of the Year at the ITP CEO Awards” and “The Corporate Health and Wellness Initiative Award at the MEED Daman Health Awards”. Gulftainer Jobs
Momentum Logistics was formed in 2008, to provide an enhanced customer service offering, and has evolved to build a strong reputation as a fully integrated third-party logistics provider. Gulftainer’s portfolio now encompasses seaports in the UAE, KSA, Iraq and USA, along with freight forwarding, supply chain operations and logistics cities through Momentum Logistics and Avalon Transport. Gulftainer – a true global success story borne out of Sharjah. Gulftainer Jobs
Apply Also: Al Futtaim Jobs UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Gulftainer Jobs?
Gulftainer Jobs. Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Gulftainer Jobs
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Gulftainer Jobs title listed above [You will be redirected to the official Gulftainer Jobs portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Gulftainer Jobs Application Online.
Apply Also: EDGE Group Job Vacancies: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.