Head Of Human Resources – Watertown, United States. The ideal candidate will be a motivated hands-on HR practitioner seeking an opportunity to build the Human Resources function in a company that values creativity, leadership and collaboration.
Lyra Therapeutics (Nasdaq: LYRA) is a clinical-stage company pioneering a new therapeutic approach to treat debilitating ear, nose and throat (ENT) diseases that impact the lives of millions of people.
Our goal is to transform the ENT treatment paradigm by providing effective front-line solutions for physicians and new treatment options for their patients.
In a Phase 1 study, the company observed a rapid, clinically meaningful and durable improvement in symptom score, with 90% of Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS) patients having improved symptoms at 24 weeks.
A Phase 2 readout of LYR-210 is anticipated in Q4 2020, with LYR-220 expected in the clinic the following year. Headquartered in the Boston area, Lyra Therapeutics was founded by George Whitesides and Robert Langer, academic luminaries in the fields of chemistry, materials science and biotechnology.
Our team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced Head of Human Resources to support our organization as we advance towards commercialization of our controlled drug delivery product portfolio. Head Of Human Resources
Head Of Human Resources – Watertown, United States
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of HR will set the vision for, and create the human capital strategies, plans and execution necessary to meet our corporate goals.
They will be the internal expert on human resources workforce strategies, plans, employee relations and development, while also handling compensation, benefits, recordkeeping and regulatory reporting.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated hands-on HR practitioner seeking an opportunity to build the Human Resources function in a company that values creativity, leadership and collaboration. Head Of Human Resources
Head Of Human Resources. Key Responsibilities:
Strategic Partner to Leadership Team
- Active participant in creation of business strategies with leadership team
- Develop and oversee the company’s workforce acquisition and development plans
- Create and maintain the human resources strategic plan
- Support the CEO and leadership team in communicating and shaping a company culture that promotes and advocates a professional work ethic and a positive work environment. Head Of Human Resources
Human Resources Business Partner
- Provide active HR business partnership and leadership development to the CEO, leadership and management teams
- Bring best industry practices to all human resources areas to support business and employee challenges
- Manage the employee relations function, in coordination with external legal counsel when appropriate
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Develop staffing strategies and plans to identify talent inside and outside the firm
- Identify talent gaps and develop specific programs for filling gaps that impact business success; work with company leaders to build bench strength for strategic plans
- Responsible for new employee hiring and onboarding
Human Resources Compliance and Administration
- Oversee production of routine HR administrative records and functions
- Ensure government periodic routine filings of reports and oversee response to regulatory inquiries
- Manage outsourced HR resources and vendors (e.g. COBRA administration, etc.)
- Ensure progressive and proactive compensation and benefits program appropriate to the stage of business development that serve the organization well from recruiting and retention perspectives and ensure the long-term viability of the firm’s workforce plans
- Manage planning and budgets and ROI for HR services and employee benefits
- Positively manage collaborative cross-departmental relationships necessary to deliver on goals and commitments
Head Of Human Resources. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required, Master’s Degree and/or HR professional certification preferred
- 10 – 15 years’ progressive HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- Deep business acumen and technical HR expertise with a working knowledge across multiple HR disciplines
- Experience in a scientific or healthcare business required; small, public business experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in developing leadership and internal talent
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a highly dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage professionally with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take a positive and pro-active approach in the implementation of HR initiatives with excellent project management skills
Head Of Human Resources
At Lyra, we value creativity, leadership, and collaboration. The company sees significant expansion opportunities for our platform, and look for people who are driven to succeed, innovative, and adaptable.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with opportunities to join a fast-paced, high performing team. For consideration, please submit cover letter and CV.
Please visit www.lyratx.com for more information.
- Human Resources
Head Of Human Resources