Hill International Jobs in UAE. Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com). Hill International Jobs in UAE
Hill International provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Hill is ranked as the 8th largest construction management firm in the United States according to Engineering News-Record magazine. Hill International Jobs in UAE
Hill International Jobs in UAE
When submitting your resume for consideration, please do not submit sensitive personal information not specifically requested by Hill International, Inc.(e.g., health information, family information, religion or other). This information is not considered in the hiring process. Hill International Jobs in UAE
- Company Name: Hill International
- Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, USA, UK, Egypt, India
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
Hill International is a global company and, as part of our hiring process, any information you submit may be transferred to or accessed by individuals globally, including in the U.S., for the position to which you applied and/or for other opportunities throughout the organization. Additionally, we will keep your resume on file to consider you for future opportunities until such time as you direct us otherwise. Hill International Jobs in UAE
Job Vacancies at Hill International: UAE, KSA, Qatar, USA, UK, India
Hill International’s mission is to be the very best professional services firm in the world helping our clients minimize risk inherent to the construction process. We achieve our mission by constantly striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented construction professionals. Hill professionals are committed to exceeding our client’s expectations and they thrive in an environment that provides opportunity for personal growth and rewards outstanding performance. Hill International Jobs in UAE
Apply Also 👉 BlackBerry is Hiring Freshers in Waterloo, Canada
Hill International Jobs in UAE. Hill’s global success is built on the success of each project and the satisfaction of every client. We recognize that a successful professional services firm is only as good as its people. We are proud to employ the best, most experienced construction professionals in the world. Hill International Jobs in UAE
|Sales Specialist – Facilities Management – UAE||UAE|
|Soft Services Coordinator||UAE|
|Senior Contract Administrator||UAE|
|Senior Project Controls and Risk Manager||UAE|
If you join Hill International, you’ll be joining an organization that offers continuous opportunity for growth. Hill’s strategy for continuous growth means exciting, worldwide opportunities for everyone that works at Hill. The culture at Hill is both local and global. Each one of our office locations offers a unique cultural experience that is comfortable and fulfilling for that specific team, yet there is a strong sense of allegiance and cooperation to be part of the Hill way of business on a global level. Hill International Jobs in UAE
We are seeking professionals with experience in: program management, project management, construction management, construction inspection, contract administration, cost engineering, estimating, scheduling, project controls and project management oversight. Hill’s independence offers another benefit to our clients: as the largest “for-fee-only” project management firm in the U.S., we do not provide design or contracting services. Hill International Jobs in UAE
|Risk Manager||Saudi Arabia|
|Project Manager (Development)||Saudi Arabia|
|Special Project Manager (Development)||Saudi Arabia|
|Cost Controller||Saudi Arabia|
If you are requesting special assistance, please specify your request in the body of your email and include the specific position you wish to apply for. We will not be able to respond to requests unless you specify the need for special assistance in the email. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Hill professionals throughout the world help deliver all types and sizes of projects in both the public and private sectors and come from diverse backgrounds. Hill International Jobs in UAE
Hill International Jobs in UAE. Please note we do not accept applications for employment or employment related solicitations through this email. If you are interested in applying for employment with Hill International and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a specific position, please email us at: email@example.com. Hill International Jobs in UAE
|Quality Assurance Manager||USA|
|Program Manager – Disaster Recovery||USA|
|Director, Talent Acquisition||USA|
Through our experience and expertise, Hill offers several advantages to our clients. Hill brings an in-depth view of the risks projects are likely to encounter. We quickly identify these risks and provide recommendations on how to protect your project. Hill also brings a regional focus, with a detailed understanding of the conditions, nuances, risks and opportunities likely to influence your project, but supported by our internationally recognized industry experts as needed. Hill International Jobs in UAE
This means we support your projects with no potential conflicts of interest. The combination of these strengths means, from concept to completion, Hill adds value to your projects. Our professionals are technical, business savvy and have a deep sense of ownership in their part of a project. Hill International Jobs in UAE
|Business Development Lead – Qatar, Oman & Bahrain||Qatar|
|Senior Structural Engineer||Qatar|
|Business Development Lead – Qatar, Oman & Bahrain||Oman|
|Business Development Lead – Qatar, Oman & Bahrain||Bahrain|
Job benefits Hill International
- Health Insurance: Many companies offer health insurance plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, to their employees and sometimes their dependents.
- Retirement Plans: Companies often provide retirement savings plans such as a 401(k) or pension plans, allowing employees to save for their future.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): This includes vacation days, holidays, and personal/sick days that employees can take off with pay.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Companies may offer flexible work schedules, remote work options, or part-time arrangements to promote work-life balance.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): These programs provide confidential counseling, mental health support, and resources to help employees with personal or work-related challenges.
- Training and Development: Many companies invest in their employees’ professional growth by offering training programs, tuition reimbursement, or opportunities for career advancement.
- Employee Discounts: Some companies have partnerships or agreements with other businesses, providing employees with discounts on products, services, or entertainment.
- Wellness Programs: Companies may have initiatives to promote employee well-being, such as fitness programs, gym memberships, or wellness reimbursements.
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity, or adoption leave policies can offer paid time off for employees who become parents.
- Employee Recognition and Rewards: Companies may have programs in place to recognize and reward outstanding employee performance or achievements.
15,000 AED per month
11,000 AED per month
12,000 AED per month
17,000 AED per month
15,000 AED per month
14,000 AED per month
12,000 AED per month
11,000 AED per month
19,000 AED per month
15,000 AED per month
How to Apply for Hill International Jobs Openings?
Hill International Jobs in UAE. Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Hill International Jobs in UAE
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Hill International jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Hill International careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the Apply button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Hill International Job Application Online.
Your submission of your resume is an acknowledgment that you consent to the preceding terms. For more than four decades, public- and private-sector clients worldwide have selected Hill International (NYSE:HIL) as construction consultants on their most complex projects. With thousands of construction professionals around the world, Hill has the experience and the expertise to help our clients deliver their projects on time, within budget, and with the highest quality possible. Hill International Jobs in UAE