- Reporting directly to Country Manager and HR Regional Manager and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Work hand to hand with Country Manager and operational managers to develop and execute people strategies and deliver results.
HR Manager – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and strategy managing staff and supporting managers on day-to-day issues.
- Manage the HR function in line with company objectives.
- Provide Legal-labour advice to the different Business Units of the company.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve attraction, performance, retention and engagement.
- Identify effective short-term and long-term hiring strategy.
- Deep knowledge of Saudi labour laws/rules and regulations.
- Coordinates, develops and maintains employee benefits program.
- HR Manager. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Saudi Arabia requirements: conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resources policies, procedures and suggest improvements, as needed.
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Maintain human resource staff by coordinating recruitment, training, payroll and reporting.
- Track reporting KPIs.
- Dealing with employee relations.
- Ensure all HR operations comply with legal standards
HR Manager. Qualifications & Skills, know-how and experience:
- Law Graduate
- 8+ years experience in senior positions in labour relations departments and/or law firm experience.
- High level of English.
- National and International scope.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- HR Manager. Attention to detail and good judgement.
- Oil & Energy
- Human Resources