Human Resources Coordinator – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
About the Role
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities.
He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Human Resources Coordinator – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Human Resources Coordinator. Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes by identifying candidates, conducting background checks and issuing employment contracts
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, accounts, etc.)
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Works with PRO agent for immigration and visas for foreign hires, ensure legal compliance with labor regulations and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice. Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases, online communities and social media recruiting
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
Human Resources Coordinator . Company Overview
Mohammed Abdallah Sharbatly Co. Ltd. (Sharbatly Fruit) was founded in 1932 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the vision and leadership of Sayed Abdallah Abbas Sharbatly.
From our establishment in the early 30’s, Sharbatly Fruit has grown to occupy a pre-eminent position in the fresh fruits and vegetables industry, with extensive plantations and excellent packing house in South America, North and South Africa, and supplementary operations in Central America and the Far East.
The company has over ten cold storage facilities across the Middle East, and an extensive refrigerated distribution fleet all HACCP/ISO certified and supported by state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Human Resources Coordinator .Seniority Level
- Food & Beverages
- Human Resources
Apply Also: Product Manager – Best Remote 101- London