Latest Job Vacancies at IRENA: UAE & Germany. IRENA Jobs & Careers 2021. The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is an intergovernmental organisation that supports countries in their transition to a sustainable energy future, and serves as the principal platform for international cooperation, a centre of excellence, and a repository of policy, technology, resource and financial knowledge on renewable energy.
IRENA promotes the widespread adoption and sustainable use of all forms of renewable energy, including bioenergy, geothermal, hydropower, ocean, solar and wind energy in the pursuit of sustainable development, energy access, energy security and low-carbon economic growth and prosperity.
With a mandate from countries around the world, IRENA encourages governments to adopt enabling policies for renewable energy investments, provides practical tools and policy advice to accelerate renewable energy deployment, and facilitates knowledge sharing and technology transfer to provide clean, sustainable energy for the world’s growing population.
IRENA Jobs & Careers 2021
• Company/Organization: International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
• Job Location: U.A.E & Germany
• Nationality: Any
• Job Vacancies at IRENA: Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Latest Job Vacancies at IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency): UAE & Germany
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is an intergovernmental organisation that supports countries in their transition to a sustainable energy future, and serves as the principal platform for international cooperation, a centre of excellence, and a repository of policy, technology, resource and financial knowledge on renewable energy.
|Intern, Regional Support – Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC)||UAE||View & Apply|
|Job Vacancies at IRENA: Intern, Regional Support – French and Spanish||UAE||View & Apply|
|Regional Programme Officer – Sub-Saharan Africa, P-4||UAE||View & Apply|
|Job Vacancies at IRENA: Programme Officer – Partnerships, P-4||UAE||View & Apply|
|Associate Programme Officer – Project Facilitation, P-2||UAE||View & Apply|
|Job Vacancies at IRENA: Chief – Human Resources, P-5||UAE||View & Apply|
Apply Also: These Best 50 Companies Hiring Remote Workers
How to Apply for International Renewable Energy Agency Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for International Renewable Energy Agency jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each International Renewable Energy Agency jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official International Renewable Energy Agency careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your International Renewable Energy Agency Job Application Online.
Apply Also: Daleel Petroleum Jobs & Careers 2021: Oman
- Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs At Pfizer: UAE, KSA, Kuwait, USA, UK, India, Singapore
- Alghanim Industries Jobs & Careers 2021: Kuwait, Qatar, India, KSA
- Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancies: Job Openings in Qatar
- Coca Cola Jobs & Careers: UAE, USA, UK, Singapore, Canada, India
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.