New Jobs at KAPSARC: The King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) is a non-profit global institution dedicated to independent research into energy economics, policy, technology, and the environment across all types of energy.
KAPSARC’s mandate is to advance the understanding of energy challenges and opportunities facing the world today and tomorrow, through unbiased, independent, and high-caliber research for the benefit of society.
We are located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. KAPSARC is searching for the brightest minds. We seek intelligent, progressive people who relish a challenge, are original and are eager to develop. Jobs at KAPSARC
We pride ourselves on independence, integrity, openness and transparency. We are building a strong research culture without the funding constraints of commercial organizations. Jobs at KAPSARC
If you are of the highest calibre and a good fit for our culture, you have a role to play at KAPSARC.
KAPSARC Careers & Jobs 2021
• Company/Organization: King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
New Jobs at KAPSARC: King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center
Jobs at KAPSARC
|Jobs at KAPSARC: Senior Data Developer (EIM)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Jobs at KAPSARC: Senior Business Specialist||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Jobs at KAPSARC: Senior Business Analyst||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Researcher Fellow – Computational Social Science||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow (Macroeconomics & Energy Economics)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow (Transportation and Urban Infrastructure)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Program Director (Climate and Environment)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow (Climate Change Economics)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow (Energy Transitions and Sustainability)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow – Macroeconomics & Econometrics||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow (Macroeconomics)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Research Fellow (Innovations in Electricity Markets)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|Senior Research Fellow (macroeconomics & energy economics)||Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
How to Apply for KAPSARC Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for KAPSARC jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each KAPSARC jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official KAPSARC careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your KAPSARC Job Application Online.
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Jobs & Careers: Worldwide Jobs
- DNO ASA Oil and Gas Jobs: UAE, Iraq, Netherlands
- Emirates Steel Job Vacancies: (ESI) Abu Dhabi, UAE
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.