Latest Jobs at STC: Saudi Telecom Company. STC Careers & Jobs 2021. Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is the largest Telecom provider in the MENA region. In addition to being the leading Telecom company in KSA, STC strongly extends its global presence into 10 countries.
STC considers human resource development an essential part of its success. And this is done through training them using different development programs to upgrade their abilities through certified annual training plans that are implemented in renowned institutes inside and outside the Kingdom to perform their jobs with greater efficiently.
Latest Jobs at STC: Saudi Telecom Company
• Company/Organization: Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Jobs at STC: Job Purpose:
Jobs at this level are responsible for carrying out routine data analysis and reporting activities such as collating requisite business data and information, performing basic analyses and delivering relevant reports for decision making.
Jobs at STC: They are also responsible for resolving bottlenecks in the reporting processes and coordinating externally to identify market trends and collate information relevant to stc’s business operations.
Jobs at STC: Responsibilities:
• Execute the day to day team operations within a specified scope, by adhering to related work processes and ensuring accuracy.
• Maintain up – to – date knowledge of advanced analytical and statistical techniques used for data and information analysis and effectively implements these to identify trends and draw conclusions.
• Coordinate with relevant agencies, analyses market surveys provided by third parties and interprets data to participate in improving stc’s business performance.
• Perform analysis of stc’s business and performance data using standard analytical and statistical techniques and reports identified trends to immediate senior.
• Analyses effectiveness of current reporting processes to identify bottlenecks and provides technical expertise in resolving them, seeking support from seniors, as and when required.
• Coordinate internally across stakeholders in stc and externally with vendors and customers to understand their requirements.
•Jobs at STC: Develop and updates reporting tools and templates to improve the quality of standard reporting.
• Review the work of junior analysts and resolves escalated issues, if any.
Jobs at STC: Qualifications:
- Degree : Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree
- Major : Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Telecommunications Engineering
- Years of experience : 0 – 2 Years
- Nature of experience : Experience working in data analysis and reporting at technology/telecommunication industry.
- Select valid english level : Intermediate
- Professional certificates : ITSM
Data Mining Supervisor
Jobs at this level are responsible for performing advanced and technically complex data and information analysis activities and accordingly preparing recommendations. They are also responsible for ensuring delivery of reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Jobs at STC: Responsibilities:
•Coordinates across a number of work units within the specified area of work, to ensure efficient work flows and accurate outputs.
•Manages small to mid-sized projects and initiatives, as may be required by the reporting senior.
•Jobs at STC: Coordinates across a number of work units within the specified area of work, to ensure efficient work flows and accurate outputs.
•Manages small to mid – sized projects and initiatives, as may be required by the reporting senior.
•Participates in articulating comprehensive plans for stc’s analysis and reporting projects and develops processes of assigned stc projects.
•Manages allocation of work plans to the team and ensures that necessary reports and analyses are available on time for management decision making purposes.
•Performs complex analysis of stc’s business, market and performance data and reviews all relevant reports to ensure accuracy.
•Jobs at STC: Reviews reports; ensures accuracy of results reported and supports in improving the efficiency of reported figures.
Jobs at STC
•Participates in the development of Data Analysis & Reporting policies, and procedures, in compliance with all relevant procedural and legislative requirements.
•Participates in monitoring the performance of various sectors on a periodic basis against strategic plans and targets, to ensure adherence to established plan.
•Supervises feasibility studies, participates in preparing market forecasts and activity plans, and tracks progress and business outcomes.
•Jobs at STC: Participates in monitoring the compliance with customer SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and intervenes as required for any breach of SLAs, for necessary action.
•Coordinates with international tariffs/traders on a regular basis and monitors the trading positions, in order to ensure no breach or over – exposure to their authorized positions.
•Participates in identifying potential business opportunities and allocates resources for analysing profitability of these opportunities, in order to ensure effective decision making.
•Participates in preparing respective budgets, ensures adherence and highlights discrepancies through effective monitoring.
•Supervises work teams, if needed, to ensure work continuity.
•Recruits, develops and supervises the respective team members, if needed, for undertaking higher responsibilities. Jobs at STC
- Degree : Bachelor Degree
- Major : Business Administration
- Years of experience : 5 – 8 Years
- Nature of experience : business analysis and reporting area
- Select valid english level : Advanced
- Al Futtaim Motors Jobs: Toyota & Lexus/Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman
- Hill International Jobs & Careers: UAE, KSA, Qatar, USA, UK, India
- IKEA Job Vacancies & Careers: UAE, Qatar, Egypt
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.