Jobs in Dubai Airports. They are seeking highly dedicated, smart, confident, disciplined, responsible, innovative, and intelligent employees who can add values to the organization. Careers at Dubai Airport welcomes candidates from all over the world. If you are Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Malaysian or whatsoever, you can apply here as this organization is absolutely free of racial discrimination. Jobs in Dubai Airports
Jobs in Dubai Airports: Dubai International Airport requires to collaborate closely to run world’s busiest airport with the world’s leading Engineering organizations. The company have partnered with Siemens Middle East to execute an engineering specific graduate program that uses the global expertise of Siemens to support developing UAE Nationals to work on the UAE’s most exciting and challenging engineering projects. Jobs in Dubai Airports
Jobs in Dubai Airports: DXB UAE
If you have a graduation degree in any of the Engineering disciplines like Mechanical, Electronic, Computer- Dubai Airport want to get an graduate internship application from you. Jobs in Dubai Airports
- Company Name: Dubai Airport [DXB]
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is one of the biggest and busiest airports of UAE by volume of global passenger traffic. It operates as the sixth biggest cargo airport in the world. Dubai Airport is situated in the Al Garhood district in the EAST of Dubai. It has occupied an area of 7,200 acres which makes it as second largest building regarding floor space with two runways. Every year, DXB hires a large number of man-power to serve well all the passengers and to carry out other administrative tasks. Jobs in Dubai Airports
Latest Dubai Airport Job Vacancies: Apply Now
Dubai Airport often announces the job vacancies for entry-level position as well for Freshers, Driver, Storekeeper, Security Guard, Customer Care, Cargo Handling, Catering, Cleaner and Trolley Boy that can be found on their career website. Furthermore, you are must have to know that the Dubai Airport recruitment team never publishes their job vacancy notice on any newspapers or classified ads platform. So, you can find recent hiring notices on their Dubai Airport career page that updates whenever they have to fulfill the vacant position. Jobs in Dubai Airports
Available list of Dubai Airport Jobs 2022
Senior Manager – Integrated Marketing & Communications ( Temporary role – 2 months)
What you’ll deliver
• You’ll develop integrated marketing and communication strategies for the DA brands, new products, launches, events, and promotions.
• You’ll develop and implement effective communication strategies that protect brand reputation and build brand awareness & customer satisfaction
• You’ll ensure campaigns for key corporate projects are integrated across all channels to ensure internal coordination, appropriate channels, consistent messaging, and brand positioning to reach the all audiences.
• You’ll produce weekly reports and develop presentations for senior management and external stakeholders (including government entities) when required.
• You’ll lead & manage key corporate projects & its progress within Brand and Communications team.
• You’ll Build and maintain partnerships with assigned internal and external clients and agencies to develop, direct, and facilitate implementation of marketing and communications plans designed to meet DA goals.
What you bring
• You’ll be educated to university degree or equivalent professional qualification in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field. Jobs in Dubai Airports
• You should have at least 10 years’ experience in Marketing & Communications in an agency or Aviation/Travel related.
• You should demonstrate experience with all types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• You should manage external agencies and stakeholders/partners to achieve desired outcomes for the business
Apply Also: Saipem Job Opportunities: Worldwide Recruitment
Senior Manager – Contact Centre – (Temporary Assignment – 2 months )
What you’ll deliver
• You’ll support in establishing Contact Center, reviewing overall contract center strategy & develop business rules and associated platforms (i.e. IVR , chatbot setup) aligned to the objectives and goals. Jobs in Dubai Airports
• You’ll oversee the service provider manpower training to ensure operations in-line with relevant standards & Set the end to end customer contact processes through the different omni channels in line with industry best practice.
• You’ll ensure the quality of service delivery, compliance to relevant standards & requirements across all contact center channels. Collect and analyze contact center statistics, performance and reports against set Service levels & KPIs.
• You’ll manage internal and external cross functional stakeholder relationships to deliver agreed objectives and strategies and ensure delivery of service requirements.
• You’ll monitor performance through mystery shopper and random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track performance
What you bring
• You’ll be educated to university degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business administration and certified call center manager.
• You should have 7-10 years’ experience of which 5 years’ experience in defining and establishing contact centers or call centers in service-oriented industry.
• knowledge and experience in best practices and emerging trends in establishing contact centers in service-oriented industries, preferably aviation.
• Knowledge of performance evaluation, customer service metrics and excellent in stakeholder communication and management skills.
Apply Also: Applus Velosi Jobs UAE, Qatar, UK, KSA, India
Legal Counsel – Regulatory and Disputes
What you’ll deliver
• You’ll be responsible for managing all legal drafts, contracts, outsource and agreements; including investment, NDA, commercial, sale and purchase contracts. Jobs in Dubai Airports
• You’ll review all legal correspondence received from official organizations such as Dubai Legal Affairs, Police and Immigration and will be responsible to communicate with Dubai Airports stakeholders.
• You’ll manage the preparation and drafting of legal documents and the proposed regulations and instructions presented to the courts in litigation matters (including but not limited to statements of defense, power of attorney’s and delegations of authority etc.)
• You’ll be responsible to manage outstanding legal issues with external councils to provide solutions and closure.
What you bring
• You should be educated to a Graduate level or equivalent from an accredited Law University with a minimum of 5 years of experience within a law firm in the U.A.E. Jobs in Dubai Airports
• You’ll have knowledge of UAE Labor, Federal and state laws, regulations and accreditation standards
• You’ll have excellent English language skills with a focus on influencing, negotiation and conflict management.
Apply Also: North Oil Offshore & Onshore Job Vacancy: Qatar
Career Opportunities for Freshers at Dubai Airport
If you are a newcomer and seeking jobs at Dubai airport for freshers, then feel free to get appeared for the interview at Dubai Airport. DXB warmly welcomes all the veterans, professionals and freshers. To get hired in Dubai Airport, you must be hardworking, dedicated, energetic, and responsible for duties. If you have a required diploma/degree/certificate for the job vacancy you are applying, then it increased the chances of hiring easily. Jobs in Dubai Airports
How to Apply for Dubai Airport Job Vacancy?
It’s really easy and simple steps to apply for Dubai Airport Jobs if there are vacancies available. You must have a Dubai Airport Career login ID and password that you can create on their official website. To apply for jobs at Dubai Airport just follow the steps below: Jobs in Dubai Airports
- Visit the Dubai Airports official website’s career page,
- Search for your suitable jobs and Click on the Job Title
- Read all the job details, qualification and required experience carefully
- Click on “Apply Online” for selected Dubai Airport Jobs
- Provide your login details and goto your job profile [if you don’t have, then create one]
- After that, you’ve got an option to upload your updated CV.
- Submit your job application
- After successful submission, you will get a confirmation email from them and wait for further hiring instructions.
After submitting successfully, you will get a confirmation email from Dubai Airport and wait for further recruitment procedures. Jobs in Dubai Airports
Apply Also: Saudi Chevron Phillips Jobs: Saudi Arabia
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.