Maaden Job Vacancies Recruitment 2021. Ma’aden is among the fastest-growing mining companies in the world and the largest multi-commodity mining and metals company in the Middle East. Ma’aden pioneered the mining industry in Saudi Arabia, building a world-class, unique and fully integrated mining value chain.
Ma’aden is becoming a key player in the long-term diversification of Saudi Arabia economy. Ma’aden complies with the highest international standards of corporate governance and continues to build the company operations on a strong foundation of sustainable practices. Maaden Job Vacancies
Maaden Job Vacancies & Recruitment 2021
• Company/Organization: Maaden (Saudi Arabian Mining Company)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Job Vacancies at Maaden (Saudi Arabian Mining Company)
Superintendent, Production – (Maaden Fertilizer Company)
• Maaden Job Vacancies: Supervision and direction of manufacturing facility activities
• Maintains and updates manufacturing equipment information and repair.
• Assist other maintenance personnel with equipment repairs and research.
• Assisting with the planning and coordinating of maintenance and manufacturing jobs and Projects.
• Work directly with production personnel to isolate and repair equipment problems.
• Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
• Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
• Assist with the overall total cost estimate for the work to be performed: labor, material, And outside services.
• Manage the status of work control and backlog for work order submission to work order Completion. Status may include: waiting for planning, waiting parts, ready to schedule, Scheduled, etc.
• Actively participate in scheduling meeting with operation partners to finalize priority of Work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.Maaden Job Vacancies
• Assist with recruitment and hiring of plant personnel • Communicate all health and safety concerns to employees and management. Maaden Job Vacancies
Experience & Qualification
Experience: 12 to 15 years in the Chemical or Petro-Chemical industry, with 6 to 8 of those years in a managerial role in plant production or technical services. Experience in Ammonia, Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid and Phosphate fertilizer manufacture is an asset. Maaden Job Vacancies
Qualification: Degree in Chemical Engineering with training in General and Operations Management
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
Manager, Stationary and Inspection
Maaden Job Vacancies: Provides leadership in developing strong inter-departmental relationships at all levels of the organization. Establish solid partnering relationships with Maintenance and Production departments.Set Objectives, Goals, Actions and Measures (OGAM) for the department, sections and individual subordinates. Periodic review of the OGAM targets.
Ensure attainment of the annual operational Plan for individual DepartmentDevelops annual department budget. Manage and monitor department costs according to the approved budget. Provide inputs for maintenance department budget.Ensure identification of Bad Actors and their elimination through RCA,RCM,RBI. Maaden Job Vacancies
Experience & Qualification
Around 12 years of professional experience in Fertilizer, Chemical, Petrochemical or Oil Industry, including 4 years in a Supervisory position. Maaden Job Vacancies: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Ras Al Khair, KSA
Technician,Geology, Mansourrah Massarah
Willing to be part of a safety culture and actively recognize health and safety hazards. Communicate with supervisor on a regular basis and report all material results on a timely basis Produce presentations, reports, cross sections, and maps for work completed during the field season Utilize digital logging software, interpret field data, and produce updated cross-sections. Quick logging, drill hole management Interpret and integrate detailed geochemical, lithological, structural, and mineralogical data
Experience & Qualifications.
• Implementing and fostering a strong safety culture
• Good understanding of mining geology and grade control practices.
• Sounds understanding of structural geology, geological mapping
• Previous experience in gold
• Previous experience in logging drill core and chips and collect geological samples
• Bachelor of Science, Geology, Geological Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
Job Location: Mansourrah Massarah
How to Apply for Ma’aden Fertilizer Company Careers?
Candidates who want to develop a career with Ma’aden Fertilizer Company , then follow the job application process explained after here. In order to apply for any Ma’aden Fertilizer Company careers, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with Ma’aden Fertilizer Company job title [you will be redirected to Ma’aden Fertilizer Company careers website]
- Read all the job details, key responsibilities, and requirements then make the right decisions for application.
- After you decided to proceed then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- Again, you will be redirected to Ma’aden Fertilizer Company career portal where you have to enter Ma’aden Fertilizer Company careers login details [if you don’t have login ID then you must have to create a new one]
- After logging in, upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
- Oil And Gas Jobs In UAE, USA, & Worldwide 2021/Current Vacancies
- ExxonMobil New Opportunities: Submit Online Job Application 2021
- Job Vacancies At Nabors Drilling: UAE, USA, Canada, Saudi Arabia
- Chevron Phillips Jobs & Careers: United States
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.