Management Consultant – Sharjah, UAE. Compendium Consulting is looking for an energetic, driven, bright and experienced individual to join our growing management consulting practice.
Monthly salary 5000 AED + profit percentage on project assigned and successfully completed.
Compendium Consulting is looking for an energetic, driven, bright and experienced individual to join our growing management consulting practice. The Junior Consultant assists project teams in delivering on a wide range of projects.
Management Consultant – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
As a Consultant, you will play an integral role in the successful completion of client assignments and may be responsible for performing work independently as well as under the direction of the senior consultant or manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are key duties and responsibilities of the Consultant:
Management Consultant. Client Assignments
• Assist the senior consultant and/or manager in coordinating fieldwork for assignments by contributing to the development of project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff.
• Perform engagement procedures designed to identify and define issues, review and analyze evidence, and document business processes. Prepare working papers to support results of procedures.
• Assist in interviews with client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
• Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
• Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of consulting and internal audit projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
• Ensure all review notes are addressed and reviewed with the senior consultant and/or manager.
• Participate in the drafting of reports and presenting draft to the senior consultant and/or manager for
review and approval.
Proposals and Business Development
• Assist with developing proposals for submission to prospective clients.
• Participate in networking events and support the company with sourcing new prospects.
Management Consultant. Internal Business Practices
• Identify and make recommendations to improve office work processes as applicable.
• Provide support as required to the administration of the management consulting practice.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
Key Criteria and Eligibility Requirements
• Willingness to work overtime and flexible hours during peak periods.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate and build rapport with colleagues, and clients.
• Proven ability to work in a team-orientated environment.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is commensurate with education and experience packaged with profit sharing per project assigned.
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology