Market Segment Leader – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This role will directly get VOC from top customers, provide key inputs in the strategic planning cycle, measure trends with metrics for the regulatory domain
Transform the way the world runs networks
Market Segment Leader. The Opportunity
This key position is for an expert and evangelist in regulatory, LEA, TA government branches.
The candidate will be responsible for having a thorough knowledge of telecommunication regulation dynamics, Law Enforcement Agency dynamic, specific laws and regulations affecting the landscape of telecom operators
worldwide, and the competitive landscape and workable pricing models and go to market models of these countries and institutions. We will want to rely on this person’s own network of partners and key relationships with customers in certain countries.
Market Segment Leader – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The candidate will need to clearly document and articulate the market needs that need to be addressed by Sandvine use cases to clearly differentiate in this regulatory domain.
They will create and maintain regulatory market historical and future projection view of financials, competitors and our target play to win share.
The candidate will work with CTO, Use Case Segment Leads and PLM leaders to ensure our portfolio roadmap aligns with the winning strategy for the domain.
The candidate will be knowledgeable and well versed in workflow and standards as well as reality and roadmap of what is being deployed by the LEAs and TA in terms of hardware and software infrastructure.
Also responsible for relevant marketing and technical content for the domain and work with Marcom organization to organize and disseminate the content to the target audience. Actively participate in Idea Commit and Business Commit stages of the NPI process.
This role will directly get VOC from top customers, provide key inputs in the strategic planning cycle, measure trends with metrics for the regulatory domain, and drive countermeasures and action plans towards the desired outcomes. Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, evolution and disruption.
Market Segment Leader .The Job
- Market Segment Leader. Develop and implement a cohesive market and portfolio plan to implement the strategy in regulatory, LEA and TA domains
- Quarterly and as-needed updates to competitive view, VOC summary, market needs and proposed updates to strategy
- Maintain regulatory domain roadmap with buy-in from Use Case leaders and PLM
- TCO model updates targeted to regulatory customers for our key use cases
- Ensure our content “speaks the language of regulatory customers”
- Work with Marcom, PLM & Pricing teams for creative, strategic and opportunistic campaigns to promote Sandvine solutions in the regulatory domain
- Clear and concise content for each sales stage-gate based on sub-segmentation
- Evangelist for Sandvine with key customer personas
- Market Segment Leader. Develop Use Case SOWs to there is extreme clarity across organizations on content of use cases and what is needed to deploy them
Market Segment Leader .Functional Knowledge
- Strategic Marketing – monitor market, customer and competitive dynamics and proactively adjust strategies and campaigns for share growth. Build and maintain customer relationships/forums.
- Product Marketing –Bringing our solution benefits and differentiators clearly in our collateral and presentations. Work with Marcom to create “customer playbooks” for the regulatory market, pushing Sandvine platforms/capacity and prepackaged use cases.
- Regional Marketing – Understand and push regulatory solutions based on regional variances and timing of technology deployment cycles.
- Sales & Channel Enablement – Work with Marcom team for training, certification, onboarding and interlock sessions with sales and sales engineering with providing the right content at right time. Continued updates on Sales Playbook. Generate ROI models to enable sales teams during sales cycle.
- Competitive Analysis – Monitor changes in competitive dynamics as per our market segmentation with traditional and disruptive players and design strategies and campaigns to be offensive and defensive.
What Skills You Bring
- Market Segment Leader. BS degree (MBA preferred) in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience.
- Proven work experience in the regulatory segment with senior product, technology and marketing roles
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Excellent communications skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve.
By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
Market Segment Leader . What can you expect from us
- Market Segment Leader. Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities (role-dependent)
Thank you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.