Marketing Coordinator: We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to join the Amazon marketing department in Dubai. We are seeking a driven, bright, and motivated individual with a history of ownership, proactivity and high performance.
This is an exciting role in a growing team and requires superior attention to detail, analytical capabilities, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead, meet tight deadlines, all while juggling urgent and critical organizational requests.
The successful candidate will have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, an understanding of the professionalism required in dealing with leaders (at and outside Amazon), along with the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly.
Marketing Coordinator: Amazon. Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In addition he/she will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and organizationally focused projects based on deep understanding of the team’s dynamics, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and want to take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills.
Responsibilities For This Position Include
- Marketing Coordinator: Plan, organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, All-Hands meetings, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.)
- Track marketing department org budget
- Organize Connections sessions with the Marketing teams (UAE, KSA, Egypt) to brainstorm on key concerns areas related to work, environment, team etc.
- Conduct and collate findings from internal surveys and propose and execute plants to improve organizational dynamic
- Marketing Coordinator: Cascade of critical Marketing communication received globally such as newsletter, announcements etc.
- Manage share-point folders to ensure that all marketing documents (running & archived) are up to date and folders clearly categorized
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with in-house travel agents and manage international travel process. Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Marketing Coordinator: Coordinate closely with Finance team, Recruiting team, Facilities team, HR team, and other Executive Assistants within the Amazon community.
Marketing Coordinator: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in HR or marketing
- Past work experience in HR or as a Marketing Coordinator
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing Coordinator: Detail oriented, with exceptional organization skills
- Ability to develop quick turn-around results in a fast moving, ambiguous environment
- Ability to assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the needs of the business with program requirements
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
- Marketing Coordinator: Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiency.
- Ability to partner with all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
Company – Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
Job ID: A1347357
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Public Relations
- Latest Job Opportunities at Intel: UAE, Canada, USA, UK, Malaysia, India, Singapore
- Rivoli Group Job Vacancies: UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman
- Monjasa Oil and Shipping Jobs: Worldwide Careers
- Lancet Laboratories Careers: Lancet Laboratories Careers
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.