Marketing / Editorial Assistant: Feltham, United Kingdom. International trade today faces questions and challenges on a scale that is unlike any other point in history. The entire physical supply chain is changing; from manufacturing methods, to trade flows and consumer preferences.
Editorial Assistant: Since 2000, global trade flows have trebled, from $6.2 trillion to $18.1 trillion in 2019 – growth now widely acknowledged as having been enabled by trade finance.
Marketing / Editorial Assistant: Feltham, United Kingdom
With the unprecedented challenges around the Covid-19 pandemic, coupled with continued geopolitical and economic tensions – from trade wars to Brexit – the future of global trade is uncertain.
To navigate the uncertainty and find new trade opportunities in growth markets, businesses require strategic guidance and market insights. Trade Finance Global (TFG) is the industry leading fintech platform and publisher in international trade and trade finance.
Our small but growing entrepreneurial team is based in central London, with a wider global team of contributors.
Editorial Assistant: That’s why at Trade Finance Global, we’re on the hunt for a brilliant, dynamic Marketing / Editorial Assistant who is looking for a challenge and a chance to innovate in a highly disruptive, fast paced industry.
About Trade Finance Global
Trade Finance Global (TFG) is the leading trade finance fintech platform, with 6.2 million monthly impressions. Our award-winning educational resources serve an audience of 160k+ monthly readers in print & digital formats across 187 countries, covering insights, guides, research, magazines, podcasts, video and tradecasts (webinars).
We also assist companies to access trade and receivables finance facilities through our relationships with 270+ banks, funds and alternative finance houses.
Our brands include Trade Finance Global, Trade Finance Talks and Trade Finance Talks TV.
Editorial Assistant: We help our readers to understand developments in global trade, by providing critical information to corporates, SMEs, banks, funds, insurers, law firms and other trade practitioners.
Apply Also: Projects Engineer: Petrotec. Doha, Qatar
For more information, visit tradefinanceglobal.com
Duties and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Editorial Assistant: Responsible for the overall flow and management of content, including ownership of the editorial calendar and hero marketing campaigns (both on the bank / FI and the corporate / SME side)
- Includes researching the latest news and developments from around the web, sourcing authors and identifying information in and around international trade, finance and fintech
- Day-to-day tasks include managing the flow of editorial and production of content (incl. videos and podcasts), managing marketing campaigns and social channels, working to tight deadlines and working with the team to deliver TFG’s content across our multiple channels
- Editorial Assistant: Collaborating with the wider team of authors, CMS managers, social media team and designers, which would involve assigning articles, editing content, giving deadlines, setting pay, soliciting artwork and tracking progress
- Implement (and helping conceive) high-growth marketing strategies and the future content schedule
- Overseeing campaigns and marketing related activities, including email marketing, social media, design
- The Marketing / Editorial Assistant will also be responsible for the production and promotion of Trade Finance Talks magazine, which is produced quarterly
- The role will also involve an understanding of site management, SEO, and digital marketing
- Editorial Assistant: Excellent writing and communication skills, as well as attention to detail
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Undergraduate university degree in Journalism, Marketing & Communications, Politics, Economics or a related field is preferred
- Editorial Assistant: Experience in content creation, editing, and publishing
- Experience in campaign management, online channel marketing and social media
- Some form of copywriting experience in a journalistic setting preferred
- Experience with Content Management Systems preferred (e.g. WordPress)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A demonstrable interest in finance / fintech / trade
- Editorial Assistant: Basic knowledge of digital marketing related to content
Due to the current situation around Covid-19, this is initially a remote working position. The role will eventually be based at TFG’s London office, in Mayfair. Office equipment will be provided.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, in a global market. Your daily work will be seen by millions of trade professionals. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running, with the support of a team around you.
Investing your time with TFG means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You will be interacting with the top names in international trade, and will become an expert in an increasingly complex real economy sector.
If you’re looking to build your career, work with experts and most of all have fun, join our movement to remove the barriers in trade finance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Financial Services
- Public Relations
- CBRE Job Vacancy Opening in 2021: United States
- Adecco Global Jobs: UK, USA, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, France, Canada, Singapore
- Takeda Jobs & Careers: KSA, USA, UK, European Union 2021
- Bureau Veritas Jobs and Careers. Consumer Products Services
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.