MIPLC DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries in Germany, 2021 . If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply. MIPLC DAAD Scholarship
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries in Germany, 2021
Application deadline: October 15, 2020
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.MIPLC DAAD Scholarship
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Since the DAAD scholarship includes a full fee waiver, you must apply simultaneously for MIPLC financial assistance (cf. section 2a).MIPLC DAAD Scholarship
Please also refer to the brochure for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” for more information. Where MIPLC and DAAD requirements differ, the stricter one applies. You are eligible for the DAAD scholarship if you meet the following requirements in addition to the MIPLC admission criteria (cf. section 1):
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.MIPLC DAAD Scholarship
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC. Scientific university staff and academics are not the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.MIPLC DAAD Scholarship
Application and Selection Procedure
Please refer to the Application Instructions for detailed information.
Complete applications will be evaluated for admission on a rolling basis. From all admitted applicants, we will put together a shortlist of candidates, who will be invited for a video conference interview taking place in January or February. Based on these interviews, the MIPLC will pre-select the scholars and the DAAD will take the final decision in early March.
Source / More information on Official Website.
- IELTS Scholarships 2020 Program for non-native English Speakers
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- AAUW International Fellowships USA. Deadline 15 Nov 2020