National Account Manager – London, United Kingdom. We are looking for someone to join the team as a Wine National Account Manager on a fixed term basis (6 months initially) who will be managing a specific territory / account base with defined key performance objectives and P&L delivery.
Reporting to the Head of Off Trade, you will be responsible for executing the channel strategy contributing to the total business success. Core responsibilities include:
National Account Manager – London, United Kingdom
- Nurturing productive, mutually beneficial business relationships with our customer base.
- Executing the customer strategy using Joint Business Plans where applicable.
- Tracking performance and achievement of all key sales metrics, including NSR, Volume, GM.
- Using Category customer and consumer insights to leverage commercial performance.
- Agreeing contracts with key customers
- Understanding of customer needs to deliver win / win strategies
- Leading the promotional planning process, promotional evaluations, forecasting and customer sales out analysis across multiple retailers and total brand portfolio
- Proactively managing forecast accuracy by SKU / Customer
- Making safety a priority and champion a safety culture with the team
- Contributing to and deliver on functional and team culture, engagement & wellbeing plans
- Taking ownership of personal development and drive sales capability
National Account Manager
People applying will ideally have:
- An understands of the UK wine market, Off-Trade channel and industry dynamics (essential)
- An understanding of implications of account strategies on other parts of the business (essential)
- A Proven ability to form strong, trusted and constructive relationships with customers, cross functional peers and business partner
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate an inspiring vision in a clear and engaging manner
- Strategic agility and capability to develop vision and strategies to address Category Customer or cross functional issues
- Ability to understand financials and financial analysis. Strong commercial & business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in developing and executing category sales and marketing strategies within the UK market.
- Experience working in multiple roles within sales account management
All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and will be asked to provide proof of this prior to any offer of employment
National Account Manager
No agencies please
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Business Development