National Food Products NFPC Careers: Dubai,Abu Dhabi,Sharjah. We believe that no company in the UAE is better prepared to seize the opportunities & meet the challenges of the 21st century than ourselves”
“NFPC (National Food Products Company) was founded in 1971 with the establishment of a dairy production facility in the middle of the Arabian Desert in Abu Dhabi.
With Milco starting its operations in the United Arab Emirates capital, we were committed from the start to two basic principles – quality and service. NFPC Careers
National Food Products NFPC Careers: Dubai,Abu Dhabi,Sharjah
In 1977, NFPC Started its own manufacturing plant for plastic cups Modern Plastic Company- MPC, a second addition to the group, and another first for the UAE.
In 1976, a group was established to import dairy products from Europe. The operation grew quickly and a joint venture company in partnership with the Danish / Swedish co-operative Arla, was established. Arla’s best-selling brands in the region are Lurpak, Three Cows and Puck.
In 1981 Long-life milk and fruit juices were added to NFPC products portfolio, when we bought LACNOR, a French-owned enterprise based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
In 1984 we established the UAE’s first bottled water plant– and started a trend which has made the country one of the world’s highest per capita consumers of bottles water, when Oasis has started its operation in the U.A.E.
Oasis Pure Water introduced its PET bottle range after the 5 Gallon best selling line, in 1997 to cater to the consumers’ on the go needs. A wide range of recyclable PET bottles in different sizes was offered – 100ml (cups), 300ml, 500ml, 1.5L and a 1 gallon – to accommodate various lifestyles. It expanded its portfolio in 2005 with adding Blu Sparkling Water to its products.
National Food Products Company is one of the premier food and beverage companies in the Middle East, a position we have won by responding and fulfilling our customers needs and expectations; and by looking after our employees and maintaining a high level of flexibility in our operations.
We believe that no company in the UAE is better prepared to seize the opportunities & meet the challenges of the 21st century than ourselves”
• Company/Organization: NFPC (National Food Products Company)
• Job Location: Dubai | Abu Dhabi | Sharjah
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
NFPC Careers: Job Vacancies Dubai,Abu Dhabi,Sharjah 2020
|Customer Service Agent||UAE||View & Apply|
|HVAC Technician||UAE||View & Apply|
|NFPC Careers. Factory Helper||UAE||View & Apply|
|Forklift Operator||UAE||View & Apply|
|Distribution Coordinator||UAE||View & Apply|
|Manufacturing Specialist – Process Improvements & Excellence||UAE||View & Apply|
|NFPC Careers. Costing Manager||UAE||View & Apply|
|Regulatory Officer – Arabic Speaker||UAE||View & Apply|
|Manufacturing Data Analyst||UAE||View & Apply|
|Pasteurizer Operator||UAE||View & Apply|
|NFPC Careers. Maintenance Technician||UAE||View & Apply|
How to Apply for GSK Careers?
You have decided you’re ready for a GSK career move or making the leap into the world of work, but how do you go about applying for a job? Applying for a new job can be daunting and it’s an important decision for your longer-term career.
Here, we share some practical guidance on how you can apply for GSK jobs in the right way, and how you can make the best job application to be hired.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link beside the job title listed above [You will be redirected to the GSK careers portal]
- Read all the job details, requirement, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Check for education level required
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your GSK careers log in details to open your job profile [if you don’t have log in ID, then you can create/sign up there]
- Fill up your personal information
- Upload your updated CV/Resume and cover letter with latest photo
- At last, submit your job application form online
After the completion of the job application process, wait for the GSK HR manager’s call or a response regarding your job application. You will be notified if you are selected for an interview and further recruitment process.
- Qatar Airways Careers 2020: Worldwide Recruitment Event
- VISA Jobs Careers: New Vacancies UAE-USA-UK-India-France-Germany
- Glaxosmithkline Careers: Current Worldwide Job Vacancies 2020