Find New Job Opportunities in Amazon! Saudi Arabia. Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.
Find New Job Opportunities in Amazon! Saudi Arabia
Job Opportunities in Amazon: We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day – to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
Senior Category Manager – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The successful SVM will be able to:
- Act as the ‘business owner’ for assigned categories, possessing a complete understanding (inclusive of the strategic context) of internal and external variables that impact your business (this entails owning forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the business, along with responsibility for driving projects and promotions to achieve business objectives)
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Maximize Amazon’s business profitability and selection expansion opportunities
- Have a complete understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to advocate for and drive delivery of site features that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience
- Manage vendor relationships – manage supplier/partner contracts, manage day-to-day relationships, and negotiate and secure marketing funds
- Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Business, or Management
- 8+ years of relevant senior level experience in retail, operations, and/or business management/consulting with a proven track record of delivering results
- 8+ years’ experience in negotiations and vendor management
- MBA with relevant business experience
- Relevant senior level experience in retail, operations, and/or business management with a proven history of delivering results
- Proven experience leading teams & cross-functional projects
- Influencing abilities and vendor management experience
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience in vendor negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management, and product development
- Advanced experience with Excel, or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools
- Highly polished communication skills – speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Working in a start-up or early stage environment where you will be defining best practice for your function
- Arabic Speaker
Senior Finance Analyst – Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a smart and creative finance business partner for our Country Operations Manager (Amazon Logistics). We are looking for an individual who will improve our financial planning and forecasting process, implement processes to safeguard our assets, and support the KSA team to deliver outstanding results to benefit our customers.
You will provide leadership and the right financial controllership to ensure the results of the business are properly recorded and the assets of the business protected.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
Apply Also: These Best 50 Companies Hiring Remote Workers
Primary Job Responsibilities Are
- Partner with Operation Business Leaders to provide advice, finance support, and drive process improvement throughout organization. You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to senior executives.
- Controllership is key to success therefore should demonstrate strong controllership. Ensure that key financial controls are in place and has ability to drive controllership across organization, develop mechanism to identify opportunity to keep building new processes to create strong control environment.
- The ability to link financial impact to the underlying business processes and KPI’s; and the clarity of thought and communication to present information to cross functional stakeholders.
- Lead automation projects within larger finance organization to drive reporting efficiency and controllership.
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Guide the core financial processes for the businesses, including Annual Operating Plans, Long Term Plans, and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews, weekly metrics, bridges and forecast updates.
- Identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures, and analyze business opportunities/investments, including key business development opportunities.
- Lead and participate as a key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage both OPEX and CAPEX budgeting, analysis, reporting and controllership.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in business and operations finance.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Experience with financial reporting
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Knowledge of Supply Chain and experience in Warehouse / Retail / FMCG / Transportation industry and systems
- Demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting and variance analysis
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse environment and SQL knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with financial system such as Oracle and Cognos, or similar
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Loss Prevention Associate – Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Facilitate security screening process of all people exiting the facility
- Complete ad-hoc and batch badge requests within allotted SLA
- Assign access to individuals and/or groups with proper approval
- Escalate all critical incidents to business partners (SLP leadership, Operations, HR, Safety, etc)
- Maintains access controls and security tools (keys, asset stickers, lost & found)
- Respond to and assist with unlocking/opening doors, escorting associates, or other duties assigned by the Control Center or Supervisor
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Perform interior and exterior patrols looking for possible theft, vandalism, or unsafe behavior/situation and immediately escalate to the appropriate SLP, HR, or Leadership contact
- Utilize CCTV to gather facts and aid in the investigative process
- Act as an SLP Department liaison during New Hire Orientation (NHO’s), meetings, and events as directed by the LPS or LPM
- Respond to and investigate alarms as directed, Global Security Control Center or Supervisor within the required SLA
- Record truck and trailer information into the locally deployed Yard Management System and coordinate with IB / OB dock personnel Ensure only authorized persons and vehicles are permitted to enter and exit the truck yard
- Enhancing, tracking, and reporting on key performance-indicating metrics, allowing for performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Conduct quality audits on FC floor and escalate findings of non-compliance
- Conduct Security Compliance audits helping to ensure physical standards are in place
- Assisting with investigations of internal and external theft or fraud and conducting interviews, when appropriate
- Inspiring performance excellence on the part of all security service team members
- Ensuring that you understand, align performance and actions with, and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Meeting or surpassing your objectives that align with the security service model
- Identifying, promoting, and implementing best security practices in a designated FC
- Serving as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert for facility management, as well as keeping them abreast of key issues, strategies, and the department’s performance
- Effectively partnering with internal customers in evaluating current and future security service’s processes and initiatives
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Coordinating data collection through database polling or data entry, from multiple FCs, and conducting analysis-generated strategic and tactical interpretations
- 1+ years’ experience in security service, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, to include intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with off-site supervision
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Analytical experience in performance based, action and results oriented setting
- Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Job Opportunities in Amazon: Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception-Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Workplace Violence and/or crisis management experience
- Awareness and implementation of best practices related to the utilization of physical security systems, investigation techniques, effective oversight of contract security officers, and distribution center loss mitigation techniques
- Latest Job Opportunities at Intel: UAE, Canada, USA, UK, Malaysia, India, Singapore
- Rivoli Group Job Vacancies: UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman
- Monjasa Oil and Shipping Jobs: Worldwide Careers
- Lancet Laboratories Careers: Lancet Laboratories Careers
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.