Pacific Drilling Jobs: Are you looking a jobs in Pacific Drilling Jobs is an industry leading offshore drilling company that provides global deepwater drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry through the use of high-specification drillships. Pacific Drilling Offshore Jobs Our corporate offices are located in Houston and Luxembourg, with offices in Brazil and Nigeria. We have one of the newest and most technologically advanced fleets in the industry. Our vessels are state-of-the-art, high-specification drillships, which benefit from a proven design and highly developed construction techniques. Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Company/Organization: Pacific Drilling
• Job Location: USA
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Pacific Drilling Jobs
QHSE Superintendent US Operations
Date: Mar 25, 2021
Location: Houston, TX, US, 77079
Company: Pacific Drilling
The QHSE Superintendent US Operations supports country line management in the development,
implementation and monitoring of the Pacific Drilling Quality and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Management Systems and supporting processes for US Operations.Pacific Drilling Jobs
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree level education (preferably in Quality /Health and Safety Management/Administration)
and at least 5 years of experience in Health, Safety and Environment roles Offshore Drilling industry
• A NEBOSH International Certificate (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience in Health,
Safety and Environment roles Offshore Drilling industry preferred
• In addition to the above, any oil and gas drilling operations management experience is required,
offshore experience strongly preferred. Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Working knowledge and understanding of the ISO management principles, ISO 9001 and 14001 and
the OHSAS 18001 suite of international standards
• Thorough understanding for the requirements of national regulations including USCG, BOEM, BSEE,
OSHA, EPA, etc. Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Certification as a lead inspector/auditor with demonstrable experience in management of audit
programs is preferred
• Thorough understanding of the development and implementation of Safe Systems of Work
including Permit-To-Work, Energy Isolation, Mechanical Lifting, Working at Heights, Confined Space
Entry and Dropped Objects prevention, etc.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Working knowledge of behavioral safety management principles
• Comprehensive knowledge of principles of loss control and risk management
• Adept in the use of computers including Microsoft Office 2007 or equivalent – in particular with
Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications – working knowledge of databases, as well as the internet
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Ensure that Q&HSE remain high on the priorities of line management including communication of
the policies and applicable standards, procedures and work instructions.
• Support Pacific Drilling Operations Management in the implementation and monitoring of the
Pacific Drilling HSE Management System and the implementation of Division specific Q&HSE
standards, and procedures.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Liaison with the Q&HSE representatives of clients, contractors and vendors to ensure alignment and
compliance with agreed expectations.
• Monitor and facilitate compliance with Q&HSE Training requirements and define and deliver any US
specific learning materials in collaboration with the training department.
• Facilitate the development of US Operations Q&HSE plans and monitor progress
• Coordinate the implementation of US Operations focused continual quality improvement programs
applied to Health, Safety and Environment processes and issues.
• Implement and manage the US Operations Emergency Response Programs including the planning
and coordination of periodic drills.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Periodic reporting of US Operations performance against HSE indicators and metrics to
Division/Country management and other relevant parties (including authorities as required)
according to established protocols.
• Facilitate the thorough and timely identification, assessment and control of Q&HSE related risks and
communicate to all affected parties.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Analyze reported QHSE Risk information (including Risk Report Cards, Observation/Feedback Cards,
Inspections, Audits and Event Reports) to identify trends and develop proactive risk control
measures, campaigns and strategies. Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Management of comprehensive investigation programs and management investigation reviews.
• Collaborate with Operations and Technical Departments to ensure that vessels are fit-for-purpose in
operations in terms of HSE capabilities and compliance with international, regulatory, client and
company standards. Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Liaise with Quality department on the generation and maintenance of all US Operations Q&HSE
controlled documentation according to company defined standards.Pacific Drilling Jobs
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Law, Risk Management, Inspector, Operations, Legal, Finance, Quality
Date: Mar 24, 2021
Company: Pacific Drilling
The Information Technology Specialist (IT Specialist) is in charge of performing and/or supervising the installation, repair and routine maintenance for the onboard IT infrastructure. Additionally, he/she supervises and coordinates change management for all on-vessel corporate owned IT systems, control system software and network related systems, as well as IT security enforcement and guidance for these systems per standards and policies.
Department / Location
Operations / Offshore
Apply Also: Zamil Offshore Vacancy Saudi Arabia (Zamil)
The IT Specialist coordinates the preventative and corrective maintenance for IT related equipment, communicates regularly with the other departments (electrical, electronic, mechanical, engine room, subsea, drilling, marine and safety) as well as the client and other service partners when required. He/she regularly communicates with onshore field support and onshore IT department to ensure maximum efficiency, security, and risk mitigation of the IT assets onboard.Pacific Drilling Jobs
Qualifications and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
• Three years minimum of offshore experience in the IT / Electrical / Electronic department or as an alternate five years minimum of related IT experience in an industrial environment plus an offshore period.
• Experience supporting the following technologies:
▪ Microsoft Office XP, 2010, and any newer versions
▪ Endpoint protection (Microsoft & Cylance)
▪ Windows server 2008, 2012, and any newer versions
▪ HP and Xerox printing
▪ Base understanding of TCP/IP networks
▪ Routing and switching including VLAN configuration
▪ Desktop and laptop systems
▪ VSAT and LTE communication systems
• Experience working with helpdesk ticketing solutions and tracking issue resolution through ticketing process.
• Experience leading Infrastructure related system deployments with emphasis on delivering on schedule and documentation of work.
• Fluent English communication skills (oral and written).
• Completion of all mandatory training and certification requirements for IT Specialist as described in the Pacific Drilling offshore Training matrix.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Comply with Pacific Drilling Code of Conduct and supporting policies, standards, and applicable process documentation.
• Perform all work according to agreed expectations of both internal and external customers, focus on doing things right the first time and every time, and contribute actively to continual improvement activities.
• Demonstrates Pacific Drilling’s Leadership Competencies.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Act as a Safety Leader ensuring the ongoing identification of hazards and the implementation of controls to manage the associated risks with a special focus on Permit to Work and Isolation procedures as well as electrical safety procedures for working on low voltage equipment.
• Install, maintain, and repair all IT systems including VSAT, servers, workstations, printers, software, network, CCTV CPU, VDR, central entertainment system components, PBX to PAGA interface, Central PBX system, Service Partner and Client network and telecommunications requests, and telecommunications. Monitor and thoroughly document the software, computer and network hardware changes performed by third parties to equipment systems such as the Drilling Instrumentation and Control systems.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Work closely with the Electronic Department where expertise in both disciplines is required. Responsible for supporting computers attached to control systems including but not limited to Kongsberg and NOV Drilling Control Networks, process control network switching/routing equipment and Servers, eHAWK access, Remote NOV Stations, Mud Control System PC, Subsea CCC PC and other items where the Electronic Department requires assistance with items under the IT discipline. With regard to the above systems, the IT Specialist is responsible for helping enforce security standards, practices, and protecting company owned assets from unauthorized access or change.
• Ensure that backups are made for all general IT and equipment systems in compliance with the configuration management policies and best practices.
• Rigorously implement and follow the software and hardware change management process in line with Pacific Drilling standards.
• Coordinates planning and execution of IT preventative maintenance with a minimum of 6-week overview to cover current hitch and half of back-to back hitch, keeping an updated and accurate historical record of all maintenance done as well as all IT equipment certification documents.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Ensure that all software uploaded to the network meets Pacific Drilling’s ITS Software Standard.
• Ensure that all pcs/computers on the network have security protection in place.
• Ensure adherence to Offshore IT and Communication Standard.Pacific Drilling Jobs
• Inform supervisor and other department heads of any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the rig.
• Ensure that operations are planned, organized, supervised, and executed in accordance with well programs, rig move plans, Pacific Drilling requirements, and contractual obligations.
• Maintain the housekeeping onboard to the Pacific Drilling standards with a particular focus on escape routes to remain clear of any obstruction at all times.
• Openly communicate with all departments, client representatives, and third parties as required.
• Prepare a comprehensive and accurate work status report and communicate it at end of shift and end of hitch handovers.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Electrical, Instrumentation, Technology, Engineering
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.