Phillips 66 Careers and Staff Recruitment 2020: Latest P66 Refinery Jobs Employment.
Phillips 66 had started the gas station franchise in 1927 with only one service station. It continuously growing its business over time and builds full or partial ownership of more than 15 oil refineries.
So Phillips 66 stands as one of the leading companies in the offshore and refinery business and provides job opportunities for more than 13,000 employees across the globe.
There are a large number of ob opportunities for both career-focused professionals and entry-level job seekers. Many of the entry-level job vacancies opened in the retail gas industry.
Apply Also: CALTEX Staff Recruitment: Oil & Gas Job Openings
P66 Job Vacancies and Refinery Staff Recruitment
|Company Name||Phillips 66|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Job Title|
Phillips 66 New Job Vacancies and Openings 2020
Here are the latest P66 job openings for Phillips 66 careers and recruitment:
Phillips 66 Careers: United States
- Maintenance Mechanic – Ferndale Refinery Ferndale, Washington
- Manufacturing Specialist – Borger Refinery Borger, Texas
- Warehouse Material Controller – Alliance Refinery Belle Chasse, Louisiana
- 2020 University New Hire – Process Control/Instrument Specialist Borger, Texas
- Laboratory Technician Intern – Sweeny Refinery Sweeny, Texas
- Analyst, Reporting & Position Control Houston, Texas
- Turnaround Lead – Rodeo Refinery Rodeo, California
- Pipeliner – Billings, MTBi llings, Montana
- Instrument Engineer – Rodeo RefineryRodeo, California
- Advisor, Payroll Services Reporting and AnalyticsBartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 Careers: United Kingdom
- System Pricing Analyst London, United Kingdom
- Procurement Associate Placement Northeast Lincolnshire
- Electrical, Control & Instrument Industrial Placement Northeast Lincolnshire
- Electrical Engineer Graduate Northeast Lincolnshire
- Industrial Control Systems Engineer GraduateNortheast Lincolnshire
- Laboratory Technician Industrial PlacementNortheast Lincolnshire
- Financial Analyst Industrial PlacementNortheast Lincolnshire
- ICS Cyber Security & Network Engineer GraduateNortheast Lincolnshire
- Process Engineer Graduate Northeast Lincolnshire
- Process Engineer Industrial PlacementNortheast Lincolnshire
Phillips 66 Careers: Canada
If you want to apply for the latest job vacancies directly through the Phillips 66 careers website, you can click here to visit the portal.
How to Apply for Phillips 66 Careers?
Job seekers must apply for the desired position in-person to any specific P66 location. Don’t forget to fill up appropriately when filling out a job application form online.
And also include a list of references along with previous work experience and education histories in the related category. In order to be considered for the position you must complete the entire job application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and uploading your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date.
So, follow the steps described below to apply for Phillips 66 job vacancy:
- Click on the “Apply” link provided with Phillips 66 job title [you will be redirected to Phillips 66 careers website]
- Read all the job details, duties, and responsibilities, required education, experience, and make decisions for application.
- After you decided to proceed then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- Again, you will be redirected to “career4.successfactors.com” portal where you have to enter Phillips 66 careers login details [if you don’t have login ID then you must have to create one]
- After logging in, upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
Phillips 66 Recruitment and Hiring Process
The entire recruitment and hiring process for Phillips 66 job application is listed below:
- Apply Online
- Assessments and Interviews
- Offer Stage
- Post Offer Acceptance
Most Phillips 66 gas station managers respond to job applications within 15 days. During interviews, candidates should exhibit intelligence and exceptional interpersonal skills, as workers who remain speechless or nervous may not receive job offers.
After a few days of the interview, every applicant should either follow up or contact in-person with the hiring manager for application status. The job offers for hire typically expected to take place within two weeks following the interview dates.
Phillips 66 Employee Benefits
At Phillips 66, they offer a comprehensive and competitive employee benefits package to retain talents and help them feel their best. The benefit plans promote employees’ good health, provide valuable income protection, and give the tools and resources to save for retirement.
So, the attractive job benefits range widely for eligible employees at Phillips 66 careers. The full-time workers regularly enjoy employee benefits packages as follows:
Examples of Phillips 66 Interview Questions
Candidates preparing for their Phillips 66 job meetings should practice their interview answers because this will improve their performance significantly. We have selected a few general questions that have been previously used in interviews conducted by the company. Candidates can try answering them as part of their preparation process.
- Why did you apply at Phillips 66?
- Why would you like to work in the oil and gas industry?
- What do you know about Phillips 66?
- What do you think makes you prepared to meet the responsibilities of this position?
- Could you please describe a time when you have had to face conflict as part of your work responsibilities? How did you handle that situation?
- Could you please tell me about a time when you have noticed something unsafe in the workplace? How did you handle that situation?
- Could you please tell me about a time when you have disagreed with your supervisor regarding an employment-related issue and you did not get your way? How did you handle that situation?
- What are your most important professional achievements?
- What are your greatest strengths? What about your greatest weaknesses?
- What are your long-term professional goals?
- What can you tell me about yourself that is not included in your Phillips 66 application?
Health and Well-being
- Family-friendly benefits, including maternity and paternity benefits and flexible working hours (job permitting).
- Employee well-being program.
- Health promotion, including voluntary health checks and company sports activities.
- Medical Plan.
- Dental Plan.
- Vision Plan.
- Wellness Programs.
- Flexible Spending Plan.
- Monthly lunch allowance.
- Monthly transport allowance.
- Free coffee, tea, water, and fresh fruit.
- Short-term disability (STD) plan.
- Long-term disability (LTD) plan.
Life & AD&D Insurance Benefits
- Employee life insurance.
- Dependent life insurance.
- Employee accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Dependent accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Personal development account (PDA).
- Supplemental unemployment benefits plan (SUB plan).
- Vacation, paid time off, holidays, and flex days.
- Employee and family assistance program.
- Variable Cash Incentive Program (VCIP).
- Restricted Stock Unit Award Program.
- Pension Plan.
- Savings Plan.
- Special recognition program.
- Service awards.
- Relocation assistance.
- Further education assistance, including payment of fees, examination costs, and learning materials.
- Vacation allowance.
- Free English-language training (in house).
- Annual company outing.
- Annual company Christmas party.
If you have any queries regarding Phillips 66 careers and P66 Job vacancy recruitment process, please consider to submit a comment below. Best wishes for Phillips 66 recruitment.
- Roche Healthcare Job Openings: US UK Canada UAE Qatar India
- CAE Careers: UAE Qatar USA UK India Malaysia Canada
- Ritchie Bros Jobs & Recruitment: UAE UK USA Canada Australia
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process