Phillips 66 New Job Vacancies and Openings 2020
We are Phillips 66, and we manufacture energy products that you use every day. We refine and market petroleum products, such as gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and lubricants; gather and process natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) for powering businesses, heating homes, cooking and electricity; and manufacture petrochemicals, polymers and plastics found in cars, electronics, and other everyday goods. Through financial strength and safe, reliable operations, we are delivering on a business strategy to enhance returns, grow the company, increase distributions to shareholders and build a high performing team.
Phillips 66 Careers: United States
- Maintenance Mechanic – Ferndale Refinery Ferndale, Washington
- Manufacturing Specialist – Borger Refinery Borger, Texas
- Warehouse Material Controller – Alliance Refinery Belle Chasse, Louisiana
- 2020 University New Hire – Process Control/Instrument Specialist Borger, Texas
- Laboratory Technician Intern – Sweeny Refinery Sweeny, Texas
- Analyst, Reporting & Position Control Houston, Texas
- Turnaround Lead – Rodeo Refinery Rodeo, California
- Pipeliner – Billings, MTBi llings, Montana
- Instrument Engineer – Rodeo RefineryRodeo, California
- Advisor, Payroll Services Reporting and AnalyticsBartlesville, Oklahoma
We are Phillips 66, and with our partners and suppliers, we create jobs. We have 14,000 colleagues in America and around the world. Together we’re building a company founded on safety, honor and commitment
Phillips 66 Careers: United Kingdom
- System Pricing Analyst London, United Kingdom
- Procurement Associate Placement Northeast Lincolnshire
- Electrical, Control & Instrument Industrial Placement Northeast Lincolnshire
- Electrical Engineer Graduate Northeast Lincolnshire
- Industrial Control Systems Engineer GraduateNortheast Lincolnshire
- Laboratory Technician Industrial PlacementNortheast Lincolnshire
- Financial Analyst Industrial PlacementNortheast Lincolnshire
- ICS Cyber Security & Network Engineer GraduateNortheast Lincolnshire
- Process Engineer Graduate Northeast Lincolnshire
- Process Engineer Industrial PlacementNortheast Lincolnshire
Phillips 66’s Midstream business is a safe, reliable and trusted logistics provider for the movement and storage of liquid or gas energy via pipelines or terminals. We are an industry leader in logistics and operate or manage more than 21,000 miles of pipelines that transport crude oil from oil fields to refineries and finished products from a refineries to storage terminals. We operate 39 terminals that supply finished products to consumer gas stations, as well as crude oil and NGL storage terminals and NGL fractionation facilities. We also provide the connectivity between the various Phillips 66 business units.
Phillips 66 Careers: Canada
How to Apply for Phillips 66 Careers?
Job seekers must apply for the desired position in-person to any specific P66 location. Don’t forget to fill up appropriately when filling out a job application form online. And also include a list of references along with previous work experience and education histories in the related category. In order to be considered for the position you must complete the entire job application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and uploading your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date.
So, follow the steps described below to apply for Phillips 66 job vacancy:
- Click on the “Apply” link provided with Phillips 66 job title [you will be redirected to Phillips 66 careers website]
- Read all the job details, duties, and responsibilities, required education, experience, and make decisions for application.
- After you decided to proceed then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- After logging in, upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
Most Phillips 66 gas station managers respond to job applications within 15 days. During interviews, candidates should exhibit intelligence and exceptional interpersonal skills, as workers who remain speechless or nervous may not receive job offers. After a few days of the interview, every applicant should either follow up or contact in-person with the hiring manager for application status. The job offers for hire typically expected to take place within two weeks following the interview dates.
Apply Also: Thales Group Job Vacancies: Worldwide Careers
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process