Programmatic Account Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you are motivated by working in a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the prospect of significantly influencing the growth of our regional office in Dubai, then Sojern is the place for you!
About Us: Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionising the online travel advertising space?
Sojern works with 93% of the Fortune 500 travel companies and has spent more than a decade analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase. We drive travelers from dream to destination by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform for more than 8,500 customers around the world.
Sojern made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list for the last 6 years in a row, and was recognised on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine and named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. Programmatic Account Manager
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, London, Mexico City, Omaha, Paris, and Singapore.
Programmatic Account Manager – Dubai, UAE
Need more convincing that Sojern is a great place to work? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Programmatic Account Manager. The Role:
Sojern is looking for a Dubai-based Account Manager to join the team to support our continued expansion within the MENA region. In this position, you will partner closely with our sales & operations teams to deliver the highest level of client success across your accounts.
To thrive, candidates must be analytical, detail-oriented, with strong commercial acumen and the ability to establish trust-based client relationships with agencies and direct clients.
If you are motivated by working in a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the prospect of significantly influencing the growth of our regional office in Dubai, then Sojern is the place for you!
Programmatic Account Manager. Responsibilities:
- Hands-on, day to day management of advertiser campaigns, leading the post-sales relationship with your portfolio of digital advertising clients.
- Build trust-based relationships with our clients and/or their agencies. Consult and really dig deep to understand and communicate their needs back to our internal teams.
- Partner with the sales team during the RFP and subsequent account planning process to ensure accounts and campaigns are set up for success.
- Partner closely with internal Ad Operations teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements.
- Analyze campaign performance data and provide optimisation recommendations to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth via renewals, upsells or cross sells.
- Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot issues and provide optimization and/or upsell opportunities across products/channels
Programmatic Account Manager. What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- You have 2 – 4 years campaign/account management experience, ideally in Ad Tech / Programmatic
- You have strong analytical skills and enjoy using data to tell a story
- You have hands-on experience working with a DSP (Xandr/Appnexus, DV360, The Trade Desk, MediaMath) and/or Social Media/Facebook Marketing platform
- You have the ability to handle multiple clients & campaigns on any given day
- You have demonstrable experience of retaining and growing client accounts
- You are self-driven, detail-oriented and have exemplary time management / organisation skills
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- You are flexible in working with global clients, and collaborating with global cross-functional teams.
- You are keen to learn and evolve within a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Programmatic Account Manager. Perks:
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time Off: 24 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Programmatic Account Manager
- Marketing & Advertising
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Market Research
- Business Development
Programmatic Account Manager