Q-Chem Jobs in Qatar: Qatar Chemical Company Careers. Are you looking Q-Chem Jobs, here we are sharing latest Qatar Chemical Company Careers for all job seekers. (QChem) is a Qatari company owned by Mesaieed Petrochemical Holding Company Q.S.C. (MPHC) 49 percent, Chevron Phillips Chemical International Qatar Holdings LLC (Chevron Phillips Chemical Qatar) 49 percent, and Qatar Petroleum (QP) 2 percent.
Q-Chem is committed to providing exciting, challenging, and rewarding work opportunities and offers long term employment, an attractive tax-free salary, family or single status accommodation allowance, daily and monthly transport allowance, generous annual leaves which includes return airfares to point of origin, education allowance for up to four children in Qatar, and extensive medical and dental benefits. A career at Q-Chem is an opportunity to work for one of the top companies in Qatar.
Q-Chem Jobs in Qatar: Qatar Chemical Company Careers
• Company/Organization: Qatar Chemical Company Ltd. (Q-Chem)
• Job Location: Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Job Vacancies at Q-Chem: Qatar Chemical Company
Q-Chem, Inc. is a comprehensive ab initio quantum chemistry program to solve computational problems faster, more accurately and less expensively than ever before possible. Q-Chem’s capabilities facilitate applications in pharmaceuticals, materials science, biochemistry and other fields. Q-Chem also provides users with the highest level of technical support. Q-Chem was established in 1993, and there have been five major releases to date.
|Instrument & Electrical Engineer (PE 3)||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Q-Chem Jobs: Post Holder (Nationals) 50034742||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Graduates Development Program (Qatari Nationals)||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Q-Chem Jobs: General Job Application||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Q-Chem Jobs: Pool Trainee||Qatar||View & Apply|
Thousands of Q-Chem installations are in use worldwide. In addition, more than 55,000 licensed copies of Q-Chem have been sold as a tightly coupled interface to Wavefunction, Inc.’s Spartan graphical user interface. Citations of the Q-Chem papers topped 400 per year in 2016, and continue to increase (as reported by ISI Web of Science).
Apply Also: IRM Offshore Services Careers: Qatar Jobs
How to Apply for Q-Chem Qatar Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates.
Follow the steps described below the apply for Q-Chem Qatar Limited Jobs .
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Q-Chem Qatar Limited jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Q-Chem Qatar careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Q-Chem Qatar Job Application Online.
- Julphar Jobs: Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries UAE & Saudi Arabia
- Qatar National Bank Jobs 2021: Qatar, UK, Singapore, Kuwait, Oman, France
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.