QA Automation Engineer – Dublin, Ireland.You’ll work on products that thousands of businesses depend on to accept payments online.
What you will be doing:
At Global payments you will test the technology that handles billions in payments each year. This is the core of our business.
You’ll work on products that thousands of businesses depend on to accept payments online. In short, you’ll own a key part of our future… and get to make cool stuff.
QA Automation Engineer – Dublin, Ireland
- You’ll carry out both automated and manual tests
- Our culture is open and honest; you’ll need to share your voice and liaise with business (product managers and customer support) and development teams in an agile environment.
- We work in a fast-moving agile set-up, so expect to pitch in with other responsibilities from time to time also
What qualities you will bring:
- At least 2 years in QA Automation role
- Experience creating / adding to / maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber & Java for automation
- Experience of XML, JSON, Tomcat, Linux and Web Services
- Experience with continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins
- Strong SQL skills
QA Automation Engineer.
Planning & Delivery
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, high performing and goal oriented
- Demonstrates energy, effort and enthusiasm for delivery and results
- Worked in lean agile development environment
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop effective value-adding relationships within and across teams
- Quality oriented and seeks continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail and strives to do things right first time
- Very fast learner
QA Automation Engineer
It also helps if you have:
- A knowledge of behaviour driven development (BDD/ATDD)
- Knowledge of transaction processing systems
- Experience of testing microservices
- Experience with secure development
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology