QAFCO Jobs & Careers Recruitment 2021. QAFCO was founded in 1969 as a joint venture between the Government of Qatar and a number of foreign shareholders.
The country’s first large-scale venture in the petrochemical sector, QAFCO was established with a view to diversify the economy and utilize the nation’s enormous gas reserve.
After successfully implementing several expansion projects over the past three decades, the Company has evolved into a world-class fertiliser producer. QAFCO is now owned 75% by Industries Qatar (IQ) and 25% by Yara Netherland.
With a sizable annual production capacity of 3.8 million MT of ammonia and 5.6 million MT of urea from, QAFCO is now the world’s largest single-site producer of ammonia & urea and thereby made Qatar the world’s fourth-largest urea producer.
This enabled Qatar to be a key player in the global fertilizer market and the largest exporter of urea in the world with about 15% share of the world urea supply. Job Vacancies at QAFCO:
QAFCO Jobs & Careers Recruitment 2021
• Company/Organization: QAFCO (Qatar Fertiliser Company)
• Job Location: Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Various Job Vacancies at QAFCO – Qatar Fertiliser Company: 2021
QAFCO was founded in 1969 as a joint venture between the Government of Qatar and a number of foreign shareholders. The country’s first large-scale venture in the petrochemical sector, QAFCO was established with a view to diversify the economy and utilize the nation’s enormous gas reserve.
|Group Leader-Centre of Excellence||Qatar||View & Apply|
|QAFCO Jobs: Lead Process Engineer||Qatar||View & Apply|
|QAFCO Jobs: Networks & Systems Engineer||Qatar||View & Apply|
|QAFCO Jobs: Process Safety Engineer||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Head of Maintenance Planning||Qatar||View & Apply|
|QAFCO Jobs: Supply Chain Manager||Qatar||View & Apply|
Apply Also: These Best 50 Companies Hiring Remote Workers
How to Apply for QAFCO Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for QAFCO jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each QAFCO jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official QAFCO careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your QAFCO Job Application Online.
Apply Also: Daleel Petroleum Jobs & Careers 2021: Oman
- Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs At Pfizer: UAE, KSA, Kuwait, USA, UK, India, Singapore
- Alghanim Industries Jobs & Careers 2021: Kuwait, Qatar, India, KSA
- Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancies: Job Openings in Qatar
- Coca Cola Jobs & Careers: UAE, USA, UK, Singapore, Canada, India
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.