QAFCO Qatar Jobs: QAFCO was founded in 1969 as a joint venture between the Government of Qatar and a number of foreign shareholders. The country’s first large-scale venture in the petrochemical sector, QAFCO was established with a view to diversify the economy and utilize the nation’s enormous gas reserve. QAFCO Qatar Jobs
After successfully implementing several expansion projects over the past three decades, the Company has evolved into a world-class fertiliser producer.QAFCO is now owned 75% by Industries Qatar (IQ) and 25% by Yara Netherland. With a sizable annual production capacity of 3.8 million MT of ammonia and 5.6 million MT of urea from, QAFCO is now the world’s largest single-site producer of ammonia & urea and thereby made Qatar the world’s fourth-largest urea producer. QAFCO Qatar Jobs
QAFCO Qatar Jobs
This enabled Qatar to be a key player in the global fertilizer market and the largest exporter of urea in the world with about 15% share of the world urea supply. QAFCO Qatar Jobs
- Company Name: QAFCO (Qatar Fertiliser Company)
- Job Location: Qatar
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
Available QAFCO Qatar Jobs Vacancies
QAFCO is now owned 75% by Industries Qatar (IQ) and 25% by Yara Netherland. With a sizable annual production capacity of 3.8 million MT of ammonia and 5.6 million MT of urea from, QAFCO is now the world’s largest single-site producer of ammonia & urea and thereby made Qatar the world’s fourth-largest urea producer. Please apply QAFCO Careers from the below list. QAFCO Qatar Jobs
Apply Also: Noble Corporation Jobs: Noble Drilling Careers
How to Apply for QAFCO Qatar Jobs?
QAFCO Qatar Jobs. If you found any QAFCO Qatar vacancy that suits your job priority and preference, then don’t waste valuable time to apply for the interested position. Explore all other suitable BW Offshore job opportunities and submit online job application as described below: QAFCO Qatar Jobs
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each QAFCO Qatar careers title [You will be landed in the official QAFCO Qatar job portal]
- Read the job overview such as job location, salary details, job description, roles and responsibilities
- If you meet the requirements then click on “I’m Interested” button
- Create a new job profile on “Apply” [If you already created the profile then login to your job profile]
- Fill up the job application form by providing your personal details and job related information
- Attach your updated CV/Resume and cover letter and other supporting documents
- Click on submit button.
Apply Also: PDO Oman Careers: Petroleum Development Jobs
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.